3

After the introduction, Jungkook told me to follow him. Right now, I was following him in the hallway. I looked here and there to find beautiful dark magenta colored walls with golden designing on them which glowed when seen from another direction.

The lamps hung on the walls provided beautiful orange light and the guards guarding the area at perfect distances.

I couldn't help but be awestruck at the beautiful sight. There were some doors on the way too, probably leading to some rooms.

He came to a halt infront of a door and I also stopped just behind him.

"All the rooms are reserved and no room is free at the moment, so you have to sleep in my room." He stated opened the lock of the room with a key which appeared in his hands out of no where.

The door opened and a feeling of warmth engulfed me, the room was unconditionally clean and very cozy.

A big King size bed was in the middle of the room, a small sofa at the side and some beautiful little decorations like wall hanging, paintings giving a glow to the room.

I'm completely gawking at the sights I'm seeing today. Then my eyes got stuck on the bed, oh my, it looked so soft.

My eyes were shining with diamonds in them like a baby who is ready to drink milk. "Can I sit on it??" I asked him pointing at the bed.

He nodded and I wasted no time in jumping on the bed like a koala.

My face squishing in the mattress as it went deep in my touch. "Sho shoft," my voice came out muffled because of my face being totally sinking in the mattress.

A sweet scent filled my nose. This is so relaxing. I feel like sleeping right now. But I have to get answers to my questions, I need them.

I sat up quickly crossing my legs and the bed bounced a bit because of the jump I did. "Now, are you going to explain everything??"

"That how I came here??? Which place is this???Why am I here??? How did your friend teleported himself??? How did the key appeared in your hand???," I asked blinking innocently while bombarding him with the line of questions.

He sighed and took seat in front of me, crossing his legs like me. "First of all, let me tell you 'which place is this?'," He took a deep breath with that.

"This isn't Earth and-,"

"THIS ISN'T FUCKING EARTH, WHERE AM I ???? IN HEAVEN??? OH MY GOD I DIDNT EVEN MAKE A SINGLE BOYFRIEND," With that I started fake crying regretting my whole life for not making a first move.

"Hey,hey you are alive," He said trying to calm me down and I stopped calming myself down.

"Just like your Earth, this is also a planet but in the Parallel Universe," my whole world stopped, i forgot how to breathe. It felt like the time stopped itself. So he is telling me that I'm in a another freaking universe.

"This parallel planet is just like Earth, it has air,water and every essential thing for the survival.

Long,long ago a monk opened a portal ,after praying for many years, to Earth, the portal has always been there connecting the planets and no one bothered to close it again.

The place where you sat was the portal, the bench,"

"Wait, if it was the portal then why wasn't I teleported on the first day. I have been sitting on it for almost my half of the life," I asked getting confused over the fact.

"Because you didn't sat in the right position," I hummed after a few moments, blinking to digest everything I heard and motioned him to continue.

"My dad is the King, actually emperor as the other Kingdoms come under him-,"

"Why didn't you tell me this before???" I again cut him in between his sentence. "Will you let me speak??" He asked trying not to get irrigated maintaining his calm voice. I nodded without wasting any another second.

"He uprooted my friends' Kingdoms and made them a part of his empire. He also knew that you were fated to come here and ordered us to bring you.

And about the teleportation, that's possible because magic exists in this world," He came to a stop after completing his big speech. My brain stopped working like a thing was stuck in the system.

I can't just trust easily and digest this whole information I got. The dots were connecting too if we use some more brain.

So, magic exists, there is a parallel universe, a planet where people are like this. Just like a fairy-tale.

All of this really is there in this Universe. At first I thought that I'm just dreaming some stupid stuff but I can't seem to just think that. What if its all real??? What will I do if it is and main thing why am I here??

I just don't get it. It's too much. "We should sleep, it's already very late," He stopped the chain of my thoughts and after thinking, I snorted at his sentence. "What do you mean by very late, its almost morning." I pointed towards a clock on the wall which I just noticed a few seconds ago.

It was 3:00am right now. He sighed "Atleast get some sleep and let me sleep too," He told me.

I quickly spreaded my legs and hands on the bed, gaining all of the space and almost kicking him off of it. "This is my area, you sleep somewhere else," He raised his eyebrow at my words. "That's my bed not yours,"

I know that clearly but I want to sleep on this bed, this is so comfortable. Its better than any bed I slept on before.

"Are you kidding me??? I'm nether sleeping on sofa nor on the floor." He stated after seeing my face which clearly showed that I'm not moving an inch.

"You are not going to go, I'm not going to go then we have to do dealership," I took some pillows which were nearby and placed them in the centre creating a border.

"Look this is the border, you are North Korea and I'm the South Korea, don't you dare to place a finger on our side, we are the world's top five biggest army," I threatened him explaining everything.

He rolled his eyes," I think you made a mistake by declaring yourself the South Korea when I should be that," He mumbled to himself not wanting to share his own bed with the lady who is thinking that it is her's.

He stood and turned off the lamps in the room, and also laid on the other side, back facing her even though she can't see him.

I laid quietly thinking about what he told me few minutes ago. I'm sure that today I won't get any sleep. I'm in another universe, far away from my home and Earth.

What will happen to me?? Why do they really want me???

I don't know anything and I'm still trusting them, will this be good. Now everything is the hand of my fate and destiny. I closed my eyes thinking about this all night and didn't realize when sleep engulfed me.

_

I know this is boring but writing this isn't easy too.

It's officially been a month since I started this and three chapters are there. I'll try to update next week.

Till then....

Goodbye💜💜💜