1

The night is so beautiful. Far away from the city, the pollution and beeps of the cars, this view is worth seeing. After the struggles of the day, this is where I get my peace.

I'm 21 and I have a simple job. I am a Goddess, that's what people always tell me which I hate.

I didn't have parents, they died in a car accident and my grandma took care of me. I was 15 when she left me but I didn't become an orphan and stayed there. I have been staying there for these past years.

I'm all alone, I don't have any friends and I also haven't been in any type of relationship. The people I meet are always attracted to my beauty and also just because of it only.

No one is genuine here. Like this one time when I invited my so called friend who I thought was my friend and I like laughed without covering my mouth.

That's what I was being myself but she told me I look ugly like that. That ugly didn't hurt me but that she stopping me and telling me to cover my mouth, did.

After that I started ignoring her but she didn't even budge. Just like that she was no more my so called friend.

My life has been like that, the one who came gave me hope but then just like everyone that one also left me. A tear slipped my eye but I wiped it.

My life looks happy and cheerful from outside but I only know how hard it is to even live. I hope no one goes through a life like me.

When you know that there is no one that cares for you, no one that loves you, no one who will cry for you then it hurts.

I was staring at the glowing moon in the dark blue night where twinkling stars were. The light of the stars and moon was enough. What can be more relaxing than this?

Just enjoying yourself to the fullest.

The air was fresh and my scooter was parked at the side of bench. This was not very far from my home and no one comes here. There is only grass where ever I see. No tree no nothing.

This gave me peace whenever I was in situations. I closed my eyes as the sudden cool breeze hit me making few strands of my hair flow to side. I opened my eyes and my lips parted at the sight. What the freak!

 What the freak!

Everything just..........changed??

I saw the moon which was white and now.......purple???

Everything changed, there were no trees but now there are purple trees EVERYWHERE. I'm sitting on a bench in the middle of woods.

Everything I see is purple even the dark blue sky is now dark purple.

My scooter is missing and I'm in a total confusion. This time I'm scared. The feeling piling at the pit of my stomach.

Everything is PURPLE like what not. I am panicking and wandering here and there. There are purple woods everywhere. What the heck just happened.

Am I in a new dimension or something or is this my mind going crazy????

Running here and there for few minutes felt like hours. Sweat running down my face. I was so scared at that point that I could like scream my heart out if even a leaf moved making a noise.

I saw a Bright purple light blinding me. I blinked a few times and ran closer to it and found myself on a street. I looked around and found houses but just a few lights were there.

No one was there. Not even a single animal. This scared me so much. I heard footsteps behind me. I remembered that I had pepper spray with me, for once in my lifetime, I'm really proud at myself.

I saw few shadows coming near me.

"Don't come near me, I'll s-scream," I said with seriousness and stuttering a bit, pointing at them and gulping. I will really scream and I'm not even joking. I couldn't see their faces because of the dim lights.

They were many in number and circled me as I slowly took out pepper spray from my pocket. One of them came close and stretched his hand out to grab me but I sprayed all of them with the spray.

I ran the moment I sprayed them with it. It wasn't a harmful thing but a homemade paste of black Pepper and water in it.

"AHHH FUCK!!! I DIDNT THINK SHE WAS SO DAMN PREPARED!!!" One of them shouted as I ran really fast. "LANGUAGE" "CATCH HER YOU DUMBASSES!!!"

Didn't think that this day would come. "HE SHOULD HAVE COME HIMSELF TO CATCH HER!!!!" Are they fighting while their prey is running away.

"YAA YOU IDIOTS, CATCH HER," Looks like the smart one shouted this time. I was running like my life depended on it, it did. I was running and there was nothing around. Suddenly I saw a person infront of me.

It teleported infront of me and I crashed in him tackling both of us on the ground. God someone save me,"HELP!!SOMEONE HELP ME!!" I shouted as much as I could.

"Sorry sweetie but you have to go with us," He spoke in a low voice and then covered my nose with a handkerchief. I blacked out.

_

New story, new thing.
How is this so far.
I hope its good.
I will update other stories soon, until then

Goodbye!!

💜💜💜