I hear his suit jacket land on my chair behind me. 

"When did you start feeling something for me?" I question in the quiet room. I turn around to look at him.

"Since the first time I saw you," he says as he steps closer to me.

"So what look you so long?" I question. "To ask me on a date."

His dark eyes look at mine, I can see in his eyes that it's a complicated answer. His head tilts slightly as he looks down at me.

"I'm not worthy of you," he tells me.

I didn't agree with that. I look at the flowers behind me, then back at the boy in front of me who has helped me more than anybody else.

"It's the other way around, Adonis," I whisper.

He looks confused. He says, "You're pure, Valeria, you have a kindness I do not deserve, yet I'd do anything for."

"I'm not as pure as you think I am," I reply, the air between us feels heavy, his eyes move to my lips which part. For these months that I've known him, I've thought of this many times, more than I should've, more than I'd ever admit. 

"Show me then," he whispers back.

The months I've been telling myself not to go out the window as I press my lips against his. I could no longer resist the temptation. The darkness, the corruption I should run from, I let touch me, I pull my dress down for, I moan into his mouth.

My back hits my bed, he climbs between my legs, his tongue presses against my clit while I grab onto his hair. People died over this, yet I'm moaning over it as his tongue moves around my clit strongly, moving down to my opening, sticking his tongue inside me and moving it around. My legs went over his large shoulders, I knew my skin was hot to the touch as he fucked me with his tongue. 

A man, a selfish one, was so selfless with me as he aimed to cure my sexual desire. He thought not of himself, but of me, he touched me to please me, without making me do anything in return. I could feel him smirk as I moaned, my legs trembling as his tongue moved inside me and his fingers massaged my clit. I was fully naked for him, my dress on the floor which was also where my morality currently was. 

I knew it was wrong. The way I let him touch me. I once again moan as his tongue moves in and out of me, his strong fingers moving against my clit in a way that made my legs shake, I let a cruel vampire lead me toward an orgasm. He buries his face into me, he can't breathe in anything other than me, I temporarily become his oxygen. 

This time, it's him who lets out a soft moan into me as his tongue continues to hit my throbbing G-spot, I was completely naked, my breasts were out and you could smell my lust as my fingers grabbed onto my bedsheets. His tongue moves up to my clit, sucking on it, licking it, as his fingers moved in and out of me, he knew where to reach. My cheeks tainted red, my clit darkened, I was more wet than I had ever been.

His tongue strongly moved up and down, his fingers curving inside me at the right places. My body felt weak, I don't think I could walk right now, my legs shook, my back arched off the bed. My moans filled the room as he massaged my G-spot with his fingers. His lips moved to my inner thigh, he kissed the skin before returning to my clit, the heavy feeling inside me wanted to release. 

The entire universe was against what we were doing right now. Species are not to mix, especially ones who are seen as good and evil. To everybody, the man between my legs was evil, perhaps a curse to this world, and yet I let his tongue fuck me as I got closer to the orgasm he was creating. 

My breathing became heavier and my heart rate picked up as I got closer to finishing. His tongue was back inside me, moving around, his hands held onto my thighs strongly. I look up at the ceiling, I know stars are above, stars that feel betrayed by how I let a vampire touch me. 

His tongue hits my G-spot once again and I finish into his mouth, inside me feels as if it's pulsing as I finally release. It was more powerful than any orgasm I had before, it was more rewarding.

He pushes himself up. His hair is messy from my hands grabbing it. He climbs over me, leaning his body down as he kisses me softly, his necklace dangling and touching my skin. I knew I had committed yet another forbidden act. 

He pushes himself back up. His dark eyes stare into mine, the eyes I commit a crime with.

Telling him to leave, that's what I should do. But I don't. I ask quietly with a smile, "Promise to always bring me flowers?"

His lips move to my neck. Between kisses against my skin, he whispers, "I promise."

Word Count: 1520