Moonlit Protectors

Sailor Moon

By moonlight's glow, a crybaby awakes, Usagi Tsukino, a destiny she takes. A brooch held tight, a transformation's call, Sailor Moon rises, to stand for all.

With golden locks and crescent moon so bright, She fights for love, with justice as her light. Her tiara gleams, a weapon pure and true, In Moon Prism Power, evil's reign askew.

Sailor Mercury

With sapphire eyes and ocean's gentle grace, Sailor Mercury, knowledge takes its place. Water whispers wisdom, her intellect takes flight, An icy bubble, freezing darkness tight.

Sailor Mars

Crimson tresses blaze, like fire's burning heart, Sailor Mars ignites, tearing evil apart. Fists aflame with passion, her fury burns so bold, Protecting all she cherishes, a story yet untold.

Sailor Jupiter

Strength like thunder, a heart of purest gold, Sailor Jupiter stands, a warrior brave and bold. Lightning strikes her foe, with electrifying might, A gentle giant, shining ever so bright.

Sailor Venus

Love's golden chain, a celestial embrace, Sailor Venus fights, with elegance and grace. Crescent blades that glimmer, a warrior's gentle plea, For love and harmony, eternally.

Sailor Uranus

My heart belongs to skies of endless blue, Sailor Uranus, where freedom rings so true. With sword held high, a revolution's might, She fights for justice, bathed in cerulean light.

The Team

Together they stand, a symphony of light, Sailor Moon and Guardians, forever in the fight. From moonlit battles to celestial quests, Their friendship a beacon, forever puts darkness to the test.