part 4- the party

Brooke is telling me it's a bonfire party. Uhh I actually hate these kind of parties. You know, everyone's having fun (a bit of too much fun sometimes...if u know what 1 mean). I'm often disgusted by people who do those kind of things in front of everyone. I will always think that it's a private thing to show a person all your love for them. Your soul. Your heart. Everything that's yours... yeah that will be theirs.
Maybe I am too fictional or an endless romantic but I can't imagine being that disrespectful of my dignity.
Anyway, me and Brooke start chatting and getting dressed up for the looooong night.
I choose to wear something cool but not too showy: a pair of white shorts and a corset pink top with some tiny sleeves that fall off the shoulders. I slicked my hair back in a high ponytail (my favourite hairstyle). Brooke's very pretty. She chose to wear a tiny sparkly black dress with short sleeves.
My bestie drove us to the beach party with her beautiful blue car. I'm surprised she didn't put at risk my life this time. "Brooke please pay attention you're driving with heels I don't wanna become a meatball! BROOKE PLEASE!"
"hey calm down you know-it-all. Actually thank me that I'm driving you to your love triangle Rachy!" and she smirked, moving her head slightly. "Pookie think about your < hey I am the best on the heart you deficient people > or more commonly known Hardin Scott".
"We arrived. It's better for all of us two if you don't do any shitty figures"
, I look at her laughing
and putting the tongue out of my mouth.
"Nah just kidding you know I love in every cases.
Mwuah go get fun!".
I start walking, then I see Camila. She's Nate's ex.
I don't know how their relationship ended, but she's still obsessed with him and everyone
knows. I think she is actually really smart but she actually acts like she's the better for everyone and she is better than anyone.
"Hey what's your name? Rachel? Yeah that's it. I heard your broke, must be really great for you
'cause you're going to live with Nate. Don't try to mess up with me. Kisses" she tells me with a strange air from above that always characterizes her.
"Camila we did middle school together don't try to act like you don't know who I am and trust me I don't care at all living with him. All I have to say is that I am grateful. Have a nice night, Bye" and I left her in front of Brooke giving her a shoulder.
Basically everyone knows I am broke. Great.
That's all I wanted.
"Hey princess what you doing here?" I hear a voice from behind. It's Nate. Uhh him again twice in a day, I guess it's all luck.
Without even noticing i see myself on the shore of the beach.
"Oh you. You told everyone that I have no money left. Thank you. So how do feel? Great? Probably saw you ruined my social life." I am so angry. He didn't have the right to tell all the city my private life. Who does he think he is? A king. Maybe he thinks he is the king of my heart. Never.
"Hey calm down I didn't tell anyone. You really think I am that kind of person? Well thank you for the trust. I thought you would have been maybe a bit more grateful. I understand what your going trough so I am not angry with you, but I didn't tell anyone. Now, come on you'll ruin your heels in the wet sand".
Nate offers me his hand and I take it.
Where is he taking me?