Chapter. 1: Battle Of Gods (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Y/N'S POWER LEVELS: (base form) 100 million.

GOKU'S POWER LEVELS: (Base form) 70 million

Goku and y/n: Hmm?

Kibito kai: Goku and y/n, you mean they're with you two right now?

King kai: Yeah afraid so, they like using my world to train.

Kibito Kai: We can't let either one of them find out, if one learns of the other you know what could happen!

King Kai: Oh right right good point things could get sticky fast mines the word on lord beerus, yes sir. (sigh)

(Goku and y/ n were listening and goku walk up to king kai. Except y/n cause his father told him about everything when he was younger)

Goku: Lord beerus what are those?

(King kai got sweat and walk away to the other side)

King kai: Uh nothing just mumbling random words heh.

Goku: Uh do they taste like root beers?

King Kai: Oh ahem uh yep lord beer tastes great in the float kind of that surprise but nuttier.

Goku: Hold on no it can't be that simple you wouldn't sound so nervous about it, heh heh.

(While Goku were eating and y/n were sitting on the chair drinking a bottles of water to make it feel better and hydrated, but he still heard and listens to know what he was on about)

King kai: Alright the truth is it's a secret classified kai stuff

Goku: Now I have to know that sounds juicy.

King kai: Drop it Goku I'm not telling you

Goku: Fine you were talking to supreme kai right, I'll just go ask him myself.

(Goku is going to use instant transmission but king kai stops him)

King kai: AAGH Alright alright no instant transmissions just drop the fingers and we'll talk!

(While king kai was driving in the car with goku and y/n, king kai told them everything but y/n already heard about his past)

King kai: Just promise you won't tell supreme kai that you heard it from, it's like this you 2, there are deities whose purpose is to create life in the universe to watch over and protect it like supreme kai, but there are also those whose purpose is to destroy.

(While Goku and y/n are eating food and king kai is drinking)

Goku: So he's bad - beerus I mean he's one of those evil destroyer guys?

Y/N: he's not evil Goku, but he is the destroyer of gods.

King kai: He's right Goku he's not a matter of evil, but he is a god of destruction.