Chapter 34 : Can't protect you

Taehyung pov

I was looking at Jungkook with a smile , my little bun is so adorable but sometimes very careless. After we will go to home I will make him rest for days and feed so much . So he will become fluff little bun again . My little bun he will loss so much weight.

I was adoring him from far, when I noticed something wrong, Jungkook was closing his eyes tightly from time to time . He starts coming here when he falls on the ground. My eyes wided seeing that.

Tae : Jungkook!

I called his name out loud and started to move my wheelchair towards him . Jungkook is looking at me with his weak eyes, my eyes are getting teary seeing him getting unconscious in the middle of the road in front of my eyes .

He quickly began to move my wheel to his direction .There is a height difference between roads. The sideway is taller than the road I was trying to pass my wheelchair from there when I noticed a car is about to come.

I was feeling helpless, my bun there and I kept trying to get the wheelchair down desperately and shouting his name so he could have some sense.

Tae : JUNGKOOK, JUNGKOOK .

I began to try again and kept shouting his but mine balanced loose and fell on the road. Without wasting a moment a began to crawl towards him .

Tears were pouring seeing Jungkook there even I am trying so much still bun is so far from here.

End of Taehyung pov

Tae : bu-bun pl-please wake ple-please bun.

He was crying badly, he didn't decided to loose hope and started to crawl himself towards Jungkook again  but there was still distance. When he saw the car coming try to crawl faster. But
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But before that the car was standing in front of the car which was coming to them. Taehyung saw and signed in relief. The driver gets out of the car and runs towards to them.

Dv : Sir, you!

he saw Taehyung whose jaw was bleeding which got hit when he fell, clothes were completely dirty, hands were full of scratches, his elbow and palm were bleeding bad .

Tae : I am fine. Take Jungkook into the car. (He said quick enough completely siding his condition)

The driver went near Jungkook and picked him and made him on back sit. Then he came and helped Taehyung . They were in the car. The driver was driving fast towards to the hospital. Jungkook was still unconscious. Taehyung was caressing his face with trembling  and bleeding  hands.

Tae : please drive fast

They reached to the hospital, Jungkook was taken in strecher and nurses took him to the emergency room. Taehyung was seeing everything from the car Soon the driver brought a wheelchair from in and take him to Jungkook.

He was sitting outside of the room looking at the door of the room where Jungkook was taken to. He does not even for a moment blink his eyes keep looking somewhere as from there. With a blank face he kept looking there.

Jin : Taehyung-ha

Jin and other family members came after their driver called them and told them what had happened.

Mr. J : where is Jungkook? Taehyung

Tae : he is taken to the emergency room.

He said while looking there.

Jin : he will be a fine bear.

Jin said caressing his cheeks. Taehyung just nodded his head without saying anything.