Chapter 32

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again with a new chapter! Music is above and chapter below so let's get rollin')

-A few days later-

-3rd POV-

Classes go by like normal and before they knew it, exams were just around the corner. There was a huge amount of worry and stress in the air as everyone began to prepare for the exams. Class time was time for the students to study or to do training, depending on the student's choice. There was only 2 days left before the exams started and everyone in UA was working hard, whether it was for the practical or the theory exam, everyone was hoping for the best.

Now, if we look into Class 1A, we will see them all in their own groups, studying hard. Some of them were working in pairs while some of them were working on their own and others were working in groups. Let's see what is going on in the Bakusquad, shall we?

-Katsuki POV-

Fucking extras have so many stupid doubts. How the fuck did they even pass the theory part in the entrance exam, I will never fucking know.

We were allowed to sit wherever we want during the exam preparation so everyone had gathered to my seat. I was in my own desk while the other extras brought the nearby desks close to mine to study together except Blacky.

He was sitting in his own desk which was right behind me but he was not fucking studying!

"Akubro, you do know that you can join us in our group study right?"

He looks up and smiles at us, giving me a weird feeling in me but I brush it off.

"No thanks, I am good. I am just bored and I don't feel like studying."

"But there is only two days left and there is a lot to study Akubabe. You have been saying this for the past few days now."

"I will be fine Mina, don't worry."

"If you say so."

That Blacky is really going to fail if he does not study now.

Wait! Why the fuck do I even care about what he does!?

Let him do whatever he fucking wants.

I don't give a shit about it!

"Bakubro, heeeeellllllllpppppppp meeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Can you stop fucking yelling at my ear!"

"Sorry Bakubro but I am panicking right now! I seriously don't remember anything in Arithmetic."

"What the fuck is it now?"

"What were the first four algebraic identities?"

I look at him, exasperated as to how he could not remember that even now.

"How the fuck do you not remember that!?"

"I really don't know Bakubro!"

I groan and lean my head on my hands.

"How the fuck am I going to get my studies done with you extras always fucking asking me some stupid doubt!?"

"Sorry Bakubro, but can you tell me the first four algebraic identities please?"

I groan and was about to respond back to him when someone else beat me to it.

"The first one is (a+b)2 = a2 + 2ab + b2, second one is (a-b)2 = a2 - 2ab + b2, third one is (a+b)(a-b) = a2 - b2 and the fourth one is (x+a)(x+b) = x2 + (a+b)x + ab. Did you get it Kirishima?"