Chapter 13

(A/N- hey guys! I am sorry for not updating but now the reading event is over and I am back! My birthday is this week as well on Saturday so I was preparing myself for that. Almost forgot, Happy Children's Day! Now I hope you guys enjoy the chapter, you know the drill so let's begin!)

-Izuku POV-

I wear my vigilante costume and take my USB from my desk. I put it in my pant pocket and head to the kitchen to grab another cup of coffee. I sit down on my table and sip on my coffee when I remember that I never did call Kachaan. I wonder how he is doing now. I might as well visit him before I head to the alleyway. I rinse the cup and then head to my desk just so that I can make sure that I have everything. I think I am all ready.

I get out of the warehouse and jump to the roofs. As I go by, I keep my guard up, making sure that I won't be caught by surprise. I finally make it to Kachaan's house without being followed. I must have forgotten to mention this but I have a complete change of look now and it helps me a lot more to blend into the shadows that I look like a true shadow.

I now wear a plain black hoodie, a black pant with many more pockets and well padded to reduce damage, black gloves, black mask with a air purifier so that any bad air or quirks like the one's which Midnight has won't effect me, also with a voice changer and glasses that protect my eyes from dust and have night vision like my previous one. I don't really need the night vison since my senses has improved a lot, meaning that my eyes can see well in the dark as well.

I slowly creep up to Kachaan's window, making sure that I am not seen. I peek through the window and see Kachaan on his desk writing homework. I look around and see that his other window is open so I go towards the other window and slowly tiptoe inside. I slowly walk towards him without making any noise and after making sure to switch on my voice changer, I cover his eyes.

"WHAT THE HECK!?"

"Guess who?"

"Who are you! How did you get in?"

"Shhh! Don't be so loud! I am not going to hurt you."

"Then tell me who are you and what do you want?"

I remove my hands, taking a step back and watch him turn around to look at me.

-Katsuki POV-

What the heck is going on!? I am just blinded by some stranger who asks me to guess who they are when I have no fucking clue! I suddenly feel them remove their hands which are covering my vision so I turn around to get a clear view of them.

I turn around to see a person wearing a plain black hoodie, a black pant, black gloves, black mask and gloves.

"Who are you? I don't know you."

"You can't tell Kachaan? Did I change a lot?"

Wait- Kachaan?? Is that-

"Izu!? H-how....w-wait.. wha-?"

Is that really him? Or am I hallucinating? That can't be him. No! He died that day. Then who is this? His voice sounds so different.

"Oh Kachaan. It really is me. I am guessing that you can't recognize my voice. Don't worry, That is just my voice changer."

I watch as he puts his hand near his ear, turning off his voice changer. Then he speak with his voice, which is a familiar music to my ears.

"Better Kachaan?"

"How Izu? How did you survive? I was so worried. You could have at least sent me a message that you are still alive! I thought that I lost you again. I-I thought that you l-left me......."

I stop as I can feel my eyes tear up a little. Izu comes forward and hugs me tight.

"I would never leave you Kachaan. I told you, I always come back. I am sorry that I didn't say much but I had to go undercover for some time. But now, I am back. I am still here Kachaan."

I hug him harder as I feel hot tears flow down my cheeks.

"Shhh.... Just let it all out. I am not going anywhere anytime soon Kachaan. I am still here."

I cry harder as all of it comes out. Once I calm down a little, I decide to ask Izu something.

"Hey Izu?"

"Yes?"

"Can I see your face? That is if you don't mind but if you do-"

"I don't mind Kachaan."

I watch as Izu removes his glasses and mask and then puts his hood down. His green hair is poofy as ever and those freckles that are spread around his face which look as beautiful as the stars. His lips looks pale and beautiful and those gorgeous emerald green eyes which I could get lost into at any time.

"Better?"

"Yea. You do look so different. You look so pretty."

"Thanks Kachaan."

"I do hope that you will explain everything to me."

"I will Kachaan but not today. May I close the curtains for some time?"

"Yea sure but why out of nowhere?"

He does not reply as he walks towards the window and shuts the curtains. He walks towards me before asking.

"Is your door locked Kachaan?"

"Yes it is but why are you asking?"

"For this."

He walks towards me and pushes me towards the wall. I look at him, confused as to why he was behaving so strangely.

"Izu are you-"

I stop in surprise as I feel his lips crash into mine. His lips are so soft and fit perfectly with mine. He suddenly breaks the kiss way too quickly and looks at me.

"I am sorry Kachaan about that, I don't-"

I kiss him back again, both my hands placed behind his head. He kisses me back and slowly runs his hand under my shirt, his skin touching mine that gives sparks on my back. His other hand holds my waist, his fingers holding the hem of my pants. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I don't allow immediately until I felt a bite on my lip which made me gasp in surprise, giving him enough time to slide his tongue through. He breaks the kiss, a string of saliva connecting the both of our lips.

We take deep breaths and slowly steady our breath. He looks at me before giving me a small smile.

"Hey Izu?"

"Yea?"

"D-do you really like m-me?"

"Of course Kachaan. I loved you since we were in elementary. No matter all that has happened, I still loved you."

I can't believe it! Izu also loves me back. I feel so happy.

"I-I love you too Izu."

"Kachaan."

"Yea?"

"I think it is better to tell your Auntie Mitsuki about me. It may help in the future."

"But she thinks you are still dead."

"Don't worry Kachaan. I will explain it all to her."

"Okay then."

Izu puts his hood, mask and glasses back, unlocks the door and walks downstairs. I follow him as I think about how she is gong to react. I hope all goes well.

(A/N- Hey guys! I am finally back! I missed writing this a lot. I hope you guys have a great day/night! Stay Safe!)

(1267 Words)