Chapter 27

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again! I hope you are enjoying this book till now! If there are any errors or confusions, please do let me know. Anyways, Music is above and the chapter is below so let's get rollin')

-Uraraka POV-

I was talking Tsuyu when I notice Akuna entering the waiting room. I get up to head towards him but before I could reach him, Mina comes towards him and gives him a hug.

"Hey Akubro!"

I can't help but feel a bit jealous of seeing Akuna hug her. It should have not been her, it should have been me! I head back to Tsuyu and sit down beside her.

"Why does Mina have to get a hug from Akuna? He is mine."

"But you guys are not even dating or together so youdon't have a right to keep him like that Uraraka.*kero*"

"Just they wait, I am going to confess after the sports festival and then they will have to stop laying their hands on him."

"Calm down Uraraka, we need to think about his feelings as well.*kero*"

"Oh I am pretty sure he loves me too, did you not see how hers whenever we talk?"

"I don't know Uraraka, he may not have feelings for you but for someone else.*kero*"

"Oh please Tsuyu, you worry too much."

"Okay Uraraka.*kero*"

-Meanwhile-

-Mina POV-

I hugged Akuna and brought him to the rest of the squad. The others greet him with a smile except Bakubro, who just rolls his eyes.

"Thanks for the save Mina."

"No problem but I can hear what they are talking about."

"Same here Minabro and it does not sound very manly."

"She is completely obsessed with you."

"I am only obsessed with one person in my life and that is not her."

I look at him with a big smile and he just grins.

"Still not going to tell you Mina."

"Aww, that sucks." I pout.

He goes for a silent before he gives out a look of surprise.

"Does she not even realize the fact that I could have feelings for someone else as well? She completely believes that I love her even if I never even mentioned about having feelings for her because I never did!"

I just laugh as he sighs and hits his hand on his forehead.

"I swear to god,she is not going to be the best undercover spy."

I fall down on the floor, still laughing as tears flow down my cheeks. Kiribro, Serobro and kamibro start to laugh as well, joining me on the floor.

"Oh my god! This is too much!"

Akuna looks at us with surprise and then grins.

"I guess it will be easy for everyone to defeat you if you guys are going to drain your energy like that."

We all stop laughing and get up, glaring at Akuna.

"Hey! You should have told us! Hmph."

He just chuckles and grins at us.

"Hey! I just took up a good opportunity, it is not my fault that you guys wanted laugh out all of your energy."

The four of us laugh and then we stop as we hear the announcement.