Chapter 5

(A/N- Here is another chapter for today because I can. You can play the song above while you're reading and I hope you enjoy!)

-Izuku POV-

I start jumping across the roof in the beautiful starlight as I think about everything. I feel really bad for leaving Kachaan like that but I had to do it. I wanted to do it but I didn't want to hurt him like that. I am brought out from my thoughts as I sense someone from behind me. I immediately jump aside dodging the scarf of my idol and underground hero, Eraserhead.

"Hey Aizawa, What a great entrance!"

"I hate this."

"Aww, Aizawa is hating this? That's sad, You are my favorite hero out of all of them since I was a small kid and my favorite hero hates me. So sad, so sad."

I chuckle as I see his face change from shock to a small smile.

"Aizawa, you should smile more. Your smile is so beautiful."

-Aizawa POV-

"Aizawa, you should smile more. Your smile is so beautiful."

I was shocked as no one has ever said that to me in that way. I was feeling really happy that there was someone who admired me. I guess this must be how it feels to be admired by someone.

"Hey Shadow?"

"Yeah?"

"Where did you learn all these new techniques?"

"My mom used to be a underground hero but retired. When she knew that I can't become a pro hero, she trained me on self defense and many other stealth techniques. I also started to make my own techniques and improve the other old techniques making it better than how it used to be. It really helped a lot for my survival."

"What do you mean by survival?"

"Well...... my mom died and I ran away, u can say.."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault and anyways it's fine now- The past is the past."

I stared at shock when I heard the true voice of Shadow. His voice changer broke and instead of the deep and rough voice, it was a young child's voice which would be around the age of 11 or 12 at most. Shadow realized that his voice changer broke and immediately started to run. I quickly followed him but lost him in the shadows. I sighed and went to the police station to update Tsukauchi on the new developing's.

-Tsukauchi POV-

I am drinking my coffee when Eraserhead enters the room.

"Hey Eraserhead, any news?"

"You know the vigilante Shadow? I found out that his age is 11 or 12 years old."

"Wait, really? How did you find that out?"

"His voce changer broke and his voice changed to a young child's voice."

"So these past few months, we have been chasing after a child!?"

"Yes. even as child he does have some good skills."

"True. Did he say anything else?"

"Yes. His mom used to be an underground hero like me and I think there was something that made him unable to become a hero so he trained to become an underground hero but his mom died."

"That's sad"

"His mom trained him and taught him some techniques and he used to improve them and make them even better."

"Woah, this kid is really something else."

"I am gonna get him in UA and teach him so he can become a hero somehow. He is a unique child if he was able to hide from me easily and dodge my scarf."

"Wow, This kid did really put an impression on you."

I noted this new information and placed the paper in the file with the other notes on Shadow. I do hope we can help this kid.

-Izuku POV-

Shit! my voice changer broke in front of Eraserhead. I managed to lose him but I should be more careful next time. At least they can't find my name n the records since i wiped them out completely. I will be safe for now but I need to plan my moves more carefully and fix the voice changer.

(A/N- I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you guys have any requests, do comment. Hope you have a good day/night!)

(707 words)