Chapter 2

Alice

About three woods later and half the bottle of buchanan's in our system, it was safe to say that me and Alessio were done for. He was already passed out in my guest room as I was sitting on my sofa with a fortress of munchies surrounding me, watching brooklyn nine-nine.

As I was tearing up and Jake's and captain Holt's father figure scene my phone rang. Thinking it was Lessio calling for more snacks I drunkenly picked up "What's up buttercup" whilst smacking on some watermelon with tajin.

"Why so much energy at one in the morning piccola"
I damn near dropped the food in my hand and felt my heart sink to the core of the earth.
Shit.
I cleared my throat and tried my best to sound normal.

"Just ready to get your demands over with and go on my merry way." Good one now don't start yapping.

Luca let out a disgruntled noise, "Have you been drinking by any chance?" I stiffened,
Am I that obvious?

"It's tuesday, have some faith in me"
I took a sip of the juice from the watermelon container, damn this is hitting.

"You saying that makes it harder to believe you" he deadpanned. What could he possibly want at almost two am.

With my patience thinning "There a specific reason you called Mr. Romano? Or do you just enjoy ruining a girl's me time."

"I'm picking you up there's something you need to see." My heart stopped I rambled about being tired and tried to ask him for a raincheck but he only gave me twenty five minutes until he was outside my door.

Once I heard the phone call end I sprung up to my feet to take the quickest shower ever and got dressed. I shook Alessio awake and told him what was happening, he seemed too groggy to even care but told me that if Luca tried anything he'll be there quicker than I could blink.

Looking over at my black pair of joggers and a black tank top, I put on my pandas and tied my hair with a white ribbon.

"DAMN THAT ASS LOOKS FAT" Alessio shouted while half opening his eyes, I gave him a little twirl until my phone vibrated letting me know he was outside. I sucked in a breath and fixed my necklace stack.

"You'll call me if anything goes wrong." It wasn't a question, he knew I would.

I nodded and dabbed him up before I left, closing his door I heard him start to snore again.

"Call me" my ass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walking down and seeing Luca in black slacks and a white dress shirt rolled up to his elbows did nothing to calm my nerves down. He was intimidating on a normal day and being half sober just made me want to pounce on him.

"You didn't have to dress up for me piccola, I would've been just fine seeing you in that care bears shirt again."

Heat rushed to my face as I remember the last occasion I wore it in front of him in.
"Don't be crude"
I said as I walked passed him almost opening the passenger side door before he beat me to it, quickly taking in the noticeable height difference we shared when I had no heels.

"How chivalrous, almost makes me forget you're a blackmailer" I deadpanned.
"One cancels the other out" he said before rounding the car to his side.