S1 Ch5: Radio Killed the Video Star

(2000 Views???!!! Damn! I am proud of this project to be improving at a rapid pace, seeing that I launched it months ago. Thank you all for the support. ^^ Now, onto the story!)

A Couple of Hours Later After The Emergency Broadcast...

3rd Person

Outside, the camera zoomed in on the Hazbin Hotel until it shot inside the lobby, where we saw Angel Dust on the couch with his phone in his hand, Vaggie sitting in a chair, and Jack leaning against a wall with Tari standing next to him, as they watch Charlie paced back and forth in a panicking motion.

"Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback." Charlie said as Kee Kee walked next to her until she walked away. "Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?! And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!"

Vaggie grabbed Charlie by the arms, calming her down as she said, "Yes, we will."

After she calmed down, Jack stepped forward, his expression serious but determined. "Look, Charlie, I know this news is overwhelming, but we can't let it paralyze us. We'll figure out a way to deal with this, together."

Tari nodded in agreement, her voice steady. "Jack's right. We'll need to be smart and strategic about how we approach this. You've built something special here, and we're not going to let anyone tear it down."

"Oh, please, she had less than half a chance when she started this salvation bullshit," Angel Dust said as they looked at him. "And now..."

Before he continued, his phone vibrated with someone texting him, revealed to be someone named 'Valentino' who had been spamming Angel A LOOOOOT nonstop. "...Ain't no silver lining this time, Toots."

"Sure there is," Charlie said to Angel Dust as Vaggie placed her hands on her hips. "We just have to look a little harder for it."

"Well, while you're lookin', the rest of Hell is going nuts," Angel said as he showed his phone to the group. "People are already freaking out by the news. Look at what's happening at the Doomsday District."

As he scrolled down to an article, it showed a video of a sinner in front of a fire while panicking.

However, a pink notification appeared on his phone as Tari appeared next to Angel and asked, "What's a... Donkey Show?"

Angel panicked as he made his phone turn to look at him and said, not wanting to make Tari or anyone else disgusted, "Nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit."

(Chaos Sonic: What IS a donkey show?)

(ShardMaster: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh... *Wacked CS with a frying pan*)

(Uzi: Shard! >:( ... I wanna be the one to wack him!)

(ShardMaster: I'm sorry! I panicked! I don't want him to be scarred for life.)

"I never thought that Heaven actually existed, let alone the first man," Jack said. "I believed that it was all fake until I arrived in Hell."

Charlie and Vaggie widened their eyes in shock when Vaggie asked, "Jack, are you a-"