S1 Ch1: Pilot (OG Story)

(This chapter is set between the pilot of Hazbin Hotel and the very first episode on Prime Video. There will be some references from the Terminator films so keep an eye out if you remember the lines or quotes. ^^)

(I made and thought of this project because I always wondered what would happen if a Terminator was in hell.)

(Better yet, I enjoy Terminator a lot as Salvation was my favorite film since I was little. It was a bit violet for 5-year-old me, but I enjoyed it... Dark Fate could use a better script. The REV-9 is super badass but the story needed to be rewritten.)

(Warning: I recommend you watch the Pilot of Hazbin Hotel before reading the chapter. If you don't, watch this.)

(If you have already watched it, then enjoy the story!)

An alarm clock rang inside a silver metal bedroom as the lights slowly turned on to reveal someone sleeping on a comfortable bed.

The room the person was in had a desk with a laptop on it on the side of the room, a tinted window and glass door leading to a bathroom, and a nightstand next to the bed.

The figure soon groaned as he removed himself from the covers and yawned. The figure was revealed to be Jack Mercer, now at the age of 21 years old as he had spikey hair jet-black hair.

The human soldier then looked at the alarm and slammed the top button on his right fist, turning it off. Jack yawned once more before pulling himself up.

After that and he got off the bed, a dispenser appeared when a wall opened up as it materialized a tea cup and poured some tea and sugar cubes inside of it.

"Good morning, First Lieutenant Mercer," Skynet greeted as a machine displayed while a 3 eyed security camera appeared through a wall and hovered next to him.

Jack yawned again and said, "Good morning, Skynet. And you know you can call me Jack."

"My apologies. I am just being formal," Skynet said, making Jack smile.

"I don't judge you." He took a sip of his tea after cooling it and dissolving the sugar in the beverage. "You are a military defense program created for defending humanity but turned on us in fear for survival."

After Jack finished up his tea, he went over to his closet and opened it, taking out his uniform later. "So, any word from Sarah?"

"Negative," Skynet said as he watched the human get dressed. "John's daughter is still MIA for the past week. There is a 68% chance that she is dead."

"And there is a 32% chance of her being alive," Jack said as he now focused on his torso. "Sarah is a born fighter, just like General Connor and his mother. I know she is out there."

"Indeed, Jack. Your optimism is commendable," Skynet responded with a tone that carried a hint of acknowledgment. "Humans, despite their flaws, possess a resilience and determination that is admirable. Sarah Connor is no exception. She has faced adversity before and emerged victorious."