"Who dares throw Kim out of his own wedding huh??" Taehyung said with smirk.

"Taehyung and other brats behave your self before I take away all your guns"

Cameraman shivered and coward back on mention of gun.

" Appa please you can't do that to me "

" I will do shut up and Go stand at your place ceremony will began soon."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked to his destined position.

Cameraman though it was better to leave this horrible nightmares but hot as heaven man sight and descended..ahah no walk to Bride's room.

" Uncle why are you recording us huh ???" He heard angel asks him.

(Namjoon's dress is left one while Yeonjun's is other one( the one with ribbon or knot kind of thing ))

And he smiled foolishly before someone smack his head,"You dumb uncle why aren't you answering to Nammu huh?? Are you deaf??"

Wait what the fuck uncle ?? He is damn sure he is in his oppa age than them, than why are they calling him uncle ?? Uncle from where ??? Stupid ...idio-

Owww owww cameraman scowled when he felt someone grab his neck from back tightly and felt himself lifting up in air.

" Who the heck are you dumb bitch to record my brother's like this huh ??"

He heard angels wait one angel one devil cry as they ran to man trying to hug him. Pushing each other in way but was thrown away or side line by little squirrel who jumped in his arms and swinging his arms around him and kissing his cheeks. Man wrapped his arms around The little squirt immediately and kissed his forehead.

"How's Seokie baby ?? Missed hyung ??"

"Seokie missed jinnie a lot ...Kookie was so mean to Seokie you don't know...but did you brought anything for Seokie or not ?? Huh??"

Cameraman felt on floor like lump of sugar and he moved his eyes and coughed out loudly when he saw what he assumed was bride hugging a man .