Facing him

"What happened tae?" Jimin asked looking at tae who was sitting beside him at passenger seat

Taehyung gulped looking at yoongi from the mirror.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" Jungkook questioned, he was sitting at the back with yoongi.

"Actually police officers are at home, they want to ask questions to yoongi hyung" taehyung told.

Yoongi went stiff hearing that
"B-but why? Didn't Jin hyung solved that matter?"

"Hyung they just want to ask questions and h-he is with them too"

"He who?" Jimin asked instantly.

"P-professor" yoongi mumbled.

Taehyung nodded.

"Why is that bastard at our home!?" Jungkook growled.

Yoongi smiled ruffling Jungkook's hairs.
"It's okay kookie"

"Hyungie you don't be scared okay? Your kookie bunny will be with you, if he even looked towards your direction then I'll rip his soul out from his body!!" Jungkook said embracing his yoongi hyung and patting his head like he is a baby making yoongi chuckle at him.

"Let's go home" jimin said and drove back home.

"Will they ask me questions infront of everyone? How will I answer? H-he will look at me with his smirk while I will be answering? Others will feel disgusted with me?" These thoughts were running in yoongi's mind. He didn't realized when he started to tear up. Snuggling into Jungkook, he pressed his face against Jungkook's chest and just closed his eyes to relax himself.

Jungkook felt yoongi's shaking body so he gently rubbed his back while the other two also saw yoongi's restless body through rear view mirror but chose to ignore as they knew yoongi will feel awkward.

In some minutes they reached back home.

Entering the living room, they saw their brothers sitting on the couch while the two police officers were sitting on the chairs

"Yoongi, come here" Jin spoke as soon as he saw them.