Zeke is now about six inches shorter than me. His hair got longer, and I think his eyes got blue-er, if that's even possible. He handed me a heavy box and I quickly opened it. Zeke got me a laptop! I smiled and ruffled up his hair. "Thanks, Bubba" I said before tightly hugging him. Zeke scowled at the nickname. I guess he's getting too old for it.

"Breakfast is gonna get cold!" Grams shouted as she finished putting the last of the plates on the table. We all sat down and started eating. Like always, we were laughing and talking and some food was thrown.

Our fun was cut short when a warrior used the pack-link. It is the mind-link that connects to everyone in the pack. "Rogues on the East border. There's about 30 of them" he informed us. Mason and Liam growled before running out the house. Sam quickly followed their actions.

"We gotta get you guys into the safe room" I stated. Since Grams is human and Zeke shifts when he turns 13, they can't fight. Mason had a safe room built underneath our backyard. Kat also stays inside the safe room because she's not trained. I usually fight, but a few weeks ago, Mason said that it wasn't safe for me anymore.

The rogues weren't just coming into our territory because we're a pack. They have a mission. They're coming for me. Alpha Terence never gave up. Luna Thalia told me that Nick had to keep his mate a secret so his father wouldn't do anything to her. Alpha Terence has a reward out for me. Whoever finds me and brings me back will get anything they want. Our pack believes that he's crazily obsessed with me.

The pack doesn't even know which pack I came from. They don't know Alpha Terence's name. I usually just say 'Alpha' and 'my old pack.' They are pretty uninformed about my past. I mean, they know what happened, they just don't have names and such.

Anyways, Mason said that I need to stay in the pack house or in the safe room during fights. I had Kat go into the room first, followed by Grams. I froze once a scent entered my nose. It was a rogue. Without thinking, I slammed the door closed and safely locked Grams and Kat inside the safe room. "They're at the pack house" I said in the pack-link.

Grabbing Zeke's hand, we started running back inside the pack house. I locked the door behind us just as a wolf emerged from the trees. "Go!" I shouted at Zeke. He ran up the stairs as I followed him. I pushed him into my closet. "Stay here" I demanded before shutting the closet.

I started pushing furniture against the door. My dresser, my bed, my desk. The door was completely covered. My heart was pounding in my chest as I heard footsteps pounding up the stairs. I reached under my nightstand and pulled out the gun that Luna Thalia gave me. It has three bullets left. I used the other bullets on rogues.

I cocked the gun and shakily pointed at the door. The furniture shook as someone banged on the door. I was against the wall opposite to the door. The banging never stopped. "Come on, pup" a voice said outside my door. "I don't want to break your precious pack house. Just get out the room, so we can go" he demanded.

I shrieked as the door was hit so hard that my desk slid over to me. The desk dented the wall. I ran towards the dresser and used my back to hold the furniture in place. It shook behind me, before the banging stopped. After a few moments, I slowly moved away from the furniture. Maybe one of the warriors got the rogue.

Eventually, I ended up at the opposite wall again. I waited and listened for any sounds, but I heard nothing. All of a sudden, half my wall was broken down, causing a scream to escape my mouth. Dust flew in the air, but I could make out the silhouette of a man. I pointed the gun at him, about to pull the trigger. Before I could shoot, he charged at me. I hit the wall with a grunt and my gun slid away.

The rogue growled at me and I growled back. "I don't want to hurt you, pup" he said. I glared at him before lowering my head and ramming my head into his midsection. He groaned before shifting into a large brown wolf. I shifted into my brown wolf. We were about the same size, since I have Beta blood. I snarled at him as we circled each other. He pounced, but I ducked and clawed his stomach.