the dark room💀

Author pov

Y/n is sleeping peacefully in a RM's arms. RM wakes up and sees his princess sleeping so peacefully. He kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom.

Y/n pov

I woke up early in the morning today is the first day of my training. I'm very nervous and scared, what if i made mistakes. I saw beside me but RM SIR is not there . I wake up from the bed and go to the bathroom...mmm [but someone is already in there 🤭]

I entered the bathroom and i saw the perfect hot boy 😍. He looks soo hot, only towel is tucked on his waist. His wet hair is diving me crazy. A water drops from his wet body 🙈 . He looks at and smile 😊 . Ahhhh those dimples are enough to Kil me . I was about to leave but he came close to me and warp his hand arround my waist from the behind.

Rm : did you sleep well princess? And start kissing her neck .

Y/n : y-y-e-e-s good morning [ his duality making me crazy some time he act scary as hell and some time he acts sweet as sugar]

Rm : good morning my princess.....and trun her his side .

Y/n : bath-th-room-m is not locked ...... So i-i came in i didn't k-k-now that you are in.

Rm : ohhhh is that so... [Tucked her hair ]I don't think so I have to lock it....Bcz only my princess is here and she has a right to see me full necked......or taking shower

Y/n is blushing so hard her cheeks turn red to shyness.

Rm : princess are you seducing me??? I told you earlier that don't make this cute face it's hard to control.....now you have to pay for this....

Without wasting time Rm started kissing her on her lips 🙈 and she is kissing him back . After a few minutes he stopped.

Rm : princess...... Go and freshen up . We are already late.

Y/n : it's 6 :30 only and training starts on 9:00 am.

Rm : I know but before your training I'm taking you somewhere .

Rm : are you still ready for the hardship.??

Y/n : yes... I'm i don't wanna be your weakness.

Rm : you are not.....but think again princess this is gonna be very tough for you.

Y/n : I'm ready for the any hardship as long you are with me.

Rm : okay then .......... In a training room I'm just your mentor not your boyfriend remember that .... I'm not gonna be easy on you princess ...but trust me everything what I do is just for your good.....do you believe in me?!!

Y/n : yes i believe you more than my slef .

Rm : okay be ready I'm waiting for you. He kissed on her lips and left .

Tine skipped

Author pov :

They both left the house and went somewhere in a car .

Y/n : where are we going??

Rm : at my office.......where that basturd is....well jk is already there so don't worry he will teach you today some lesson.