beinging ❤️‍🔥

Author pov :

Y/n is sleeping and she is saying something while sleeping..
Y/n : plz don't k-kiill p-please leave
She is sweating 🥵
And suddenly she scrammed NO....
She wakes up and breaths heavily 😨
Y/n go to the other room and start punching her boxing bag
After sometime she comes out and takes a bath and breakfast.
She has only one reason for leaving "HER REVENGE"
Y/n said to her self  : you have to take revenge at any cost y/n .

Other side

[There are Jk Rm and so many guards
And one hostage
Jk is punching that man very cruelly. Rm is sitting there and enjoying the view.]

RM : are you done your warm up my boy ??
Jk : yes hyung (with chuckles)
RM : so, shall we start???
Jk : yes hyung and slaps that man very hard

[His baby voice trun into dangerous manly voice ]

Jk : "who sent you here??"
That man : I don't know please leave me ( he is  sobbing 😭 )
Jk : i hate repeat my self " WHO THE HELL IS SENT HERR AND WHY" and slap him again.
That man : please i beg you please leave i really don't know 😭😭

Suddenly Rm stands up and points his gun at that man. Jk stand behind the RM .

RM : I really hate waste my time so answers my question quickly. "WHO THE HELL SEND YOU " SAID DAMN IT 😡😡 I ONLY COUNT THREE 😡.....( With his deep and angry voice)

RM : ONE ...TW...
That man : lee gon..😭😭
Rm : why ???
That man : for keeps eyes on you 🥺
RM : Did you send any evidence
That man : no sir , not yet 😞
Jk immediately checks his pocket and find USB ..
Jk : hyung fund it.
RM shoot that man
Jk smiles like devil .

Jk pov :

Rm hyung looks so scary when he is angry. I and Hyung come back home and take a lunch together. How is our deals going with the russia, he asked
Great hyung , i replied. Proud of you my boy he said . Sometimes i scars little when he asks anything suddenly. Is not like that he scold me and got angy on me but still . I lost my parents at the age of 13 hyung is the one who raised me.  He gave me all the things that I wanted without any questions. I Love him soo much and respect him soo much.

Y/n pov:

I'm on the bus and going for the my part time and listen Two man who sit behind me are talking about something mafia mission. So i decide to follow him cz it's my chance to entering the mafia word for my revenge. It's the first step of my revenge.i follow them and they and on the xxx building. I go in the building.

Rm pov :
Rm is on call

Rm : yes , what ?
His guard: i heard that something happened in xxx building.
Rm : follow theme and if you find something fishy then bring them all to the our location .
His guard : got it sir ..

Spoiler of next part: y/n is in a dark room and sitting on her hand and leg is tied with rope ....