Ch.1, part nine; the kids..

Quad woke up in a horrible mood.. he felt drowsy as hell and he felt really dizzy as he got up. After a few moments he felt a little better and puts on the clothes he always wears.

He walked outside and stretched, hoping that the day will go fine. He took a trip out of the woods and relaxed at a small cliff. He felt a lot better and layed on the grass.

He noticed Mark and Mira, the two kids, playing tag. Quad raised up and decided to silently watch them. He smiled slightly as he noticed their enjoyment.

Mark and Mira noticed Quad and they waved at him, and Quad waved back. Mira walked up to him and spoke in a excited tone "Do you wanna play with us?". Quad smiled and nodded. He got up and Mira and him started to walk to Mark. Mira tapped his arm. "Tag!" She said excitedly. Quad laughed and decided they chase after Mira. After a while he caught both Mira and Mark.

Quad chuckled "Y'all are really fast! I'm impressed!". Mark and Mira chuckled. Quad spike up again "I loved playing with y'all but I have to go..." Quad gave a goodbye wave but something snapped inside him

No! Not now! Not with the kids!

Quad then smirked "I suppose I could play a little longer..". Mark and Mira jumped for joy when he said they could play with him
more. "Follow me." Quad said twistedly. Quad walked to the end of the cliff and the kids followed. "This might sound boring but how about yall watch the sky?" The kids just smiled and started to look at the sky in awe. Quad waited for the right moment and kicked the kids right off the cliff.

Quad snapped right back after that and shouted in fear. "OH GOD! WHY!" He looked down to see both the kids dead bodies. "Why must the cliff be so tall!" Quad whined as he realized more about it... "I killed kids... I'm a child murderer!". He got more scared and ran away in tears.