Ch.1, part five; lost hope

The sky suddenly turned dark and Quad started to worry even more. Light Got ran up to Quad and grabbed his hand and started to yell at him.

"WHAT GIVES YOU A RIGHT TO LEAVE?! YOU THINK YOU CAN FORCE TERRENCE TO LET TOU LEAVE? YOU LITTLE SHIT?!"

Terrence got angry and spoke up "he didn't force anything! I did it myself."

Light God was dumbfounded. "WHY?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE OF MY SIDE!" He growled

Terrence sighed "I can't anymore... I'm sorry...". Light God's anger then turned into sadness for a moment but then when he turned to Quad he immediately got mad again.

Quad tried to fight him but he couldn't do anything.

"For my creation you sure are a weakling" Light God huffed and threw him at the rock wall.

Terrence immediately noticed and immediately stepped in. "Don't hurt him."

Light God chuckled and pushed Terrence away.

Quad noticed a large black spikey tentacle as was very confused but immediately realized what would happen. Quad started to fight out of Light Gods grip.

Light God was confused and just chuckled as it did nothing to him.

Quad screamed to Terrence which caused Light God to turn in that direction.

Terrence was confused but as he tried to move but the spike penetrated right through his chest.

Quad cried out and stared to get hostile to Light God.

He let go of Quad and started to tear up.

Quad ran to Terrence and immediately hugged him, crying. Terrence softly smiled at him which caused him so cry even more. "I'm sorry Terrence! I'm so sorry!" *Terrence softly shook his head and placed his hand on Quads. "It was never your fault..."

Terrences eyes started to close. "No! Don't go! Not now! Please!" Quad started to cry and sob even more "I need you!" Terrence gave no response... "DAD!" Quad fell to the ground and screamed as loud as he can.

Light God watched all of this at a distance and was crying... he decided to teleport away. Leaving Quad alone with Terrences body.