journey to the past.

/ / /

PART                               ONEjourney to the past

PART   ONE
journey to the past.
the mark of athena.

you gave off bad
vibes, i dunno. i
didn't want to risk
my energy going down.

❝ maybe it was the
eidolon in my brain
but that could just be
a hunch.❞

Heart, don't fail me now!
Courage, don't desert me!
Don't turn back now that we're here
People always say
Life is full of choices
No one ever mentions fear
Or how the world can seem so vast
On a journey to the past

    Percy didn't expect to be hated the second he met the rest of the eight demigods who would be saving the world. Especially when one of them was named after a Russian princess. Did she want to be the only one named after a real person? He didn't know but he tried not to let it get to him. After all, he reunited with his best friend and now was on to go on another deadly quest. So much fun! His life was only getting better and better! But he hated how Anya hated him, because she was so easy to like. I mean, he couldn't exactly not gasp when she made things float with just her mind. And when she read everyone's thoughts like a book. It was impressive.

    Thankfully, he realized it wasn't his fault.

     Anya had felt off energy ever since they got closer to Camp Jupiter. Especially from men. From her best friend Jason, to Leo, and now to the newcomer in the ship Percy Jackson. Something was wrong but she couldn't put her finger on it. Not only that, she had her lines of the prophecy to worry about. Ever since she fixed the mind of Piper Mclean's father months ago, she had found out what the lines meant. One of them, at least. The other was still up to debate. But she isn't looking forward to her mind shattering.

     Percy and Anya's friendship starts to unravel as they help their closest friend, Annabeth, complete her quest to follow the Mark of Athena. And Anya reading Percy's mind only makes her try to deny her own feelings. But her eyes are constantly pink and Percy's mind was filled with only thoughts about her.

@lovieory