Chapter / 27

̸̻͔͍̘͒ͨͤ̐ͬ̓̽̊W̷̧͍̫̝̦̮̹̫̭̲͔̔ͧ͐͆̌̈́ͪ͌̏͋̇̂̾h͚̬̲̘̥̰̟͙͙̤̲͐͋̒ͣ̍ͣͬ͟͢͢y̧̛̘̬̫͂̅̃̅̽̓̇ ̯͉̀̇ͥ̕c̸̠̦̞͈̼̯̜͛̔ͨ̀̔͆͂̇͝ͅo̷̡͇̬͎̱͕̲̖ͦ̋̊̃͂͗̚͜ų̘͔͎̖͍͍̞ͫ̀ͩ̃͛̊̒̄͢͜͞ͅ҉̖͚̪͙l̤̯̞͖̩͔͉̙̪̘͓̟ͦ̈ͬ̀͌ͥ̉ͤ̏d̸̴͕̹͓͍̘ͭͮ̽ͧ͗͊́̏͒ͣ͛͠͞͞n̨̥͍̬͈ͧ̓́̿̕'ͫ̂͏̨̯̲̭͞t̵̡̠̘̙̮̥̯̰̄͋ ̮̘̣̭̰͓̖̗̆͗̊ͮ̏̑ͯ̈̉͞i̓͏͙̬̝ͫ̂͏̨̯̲̭͞t̵̡̠̘̙̮̥̯̰̄͋ ̷̝̦̮̹̫̭̲͔̏͋̇̂̾h͚̬̲̘̥͐͋̒ͣ͟͢͢a̷̙̬͍̪̗̝̤̪͉͎̱̗͖͙̼͍͗̀ͪͪ̽̑͊́͢v̷̩̣̗̩͇̦̠͈̥̻̗̣͚̺̎͂̀́̏̀̕e̒ͦ̇̈҉͙͓̳ ̵͚̗ͬb̷̷̼̠͕͔̯̟̖͙̠͈̥̻̗̣͚̺̋ͥ̋ͯ͆̍̏̀̚̕͢e̒ͦ̇̈҉̷͙͓̳̠͈̥̻̗̣͚̺̏̀̕e̒ͦ̇̈҉̸̴͙͓̳̹͓͍̘͊́̏͒ͣ͛n̨̥͍̬͈ͧ̓́̿̕ ͕̩̠̬̪̟ͦ̎̂̄͂m̷̤̲̣̻̮̞̠͈̥̻̗̣͚̺ͧ̂͛̓̌͑ͬ̏̀̕e̒ͦ̇̈҉͙͓̳...?

Fireworks are such a pleasure to watch

You simply stand there, in the night, looking up at the sky in anticipation as you await a burst of colors to light up the dark and gloomy moment.

Some have people by their side, their family, their friends or their lover.

Though, on such a beautiful moment of someone's day, some dread such beauty and joy.

Some people are alone.

Those who are, could never understand the pleasure of watching such a magnificent sight.

They simply stare up at the sky and wish that they had what others did. They wished that they had a firework in their life.

Someone who could light up and color the dark sky with their presence.

If only everyone had that kind of person in their life...

Some people did, but that person escaped their grasp and now, they are a light for someone else to fantasize about.

And so, on this cold night, she head out to watch a beautiful performance in the sky. Hoping that she would finally feel what those who weren't alone on such nights felt. Because this time, she would watch the burst of color covering the dark canvas that is the sky with someone by her side.

Someone she loved so dearly.

...

Since today was our last day here and we would have to leave after the fireworks show, I put on the prettiest clothing I had. Just cause this was a special event, especially because I am going to watch the show with my love, Scara.

I walked over to the spot we said we would meet, near the lac where he caught me crying that one night. I'm still super embarrassed by that.

Once I reached close enough, I spot Scara near the edge of the lac staring at the clear and full moon in the sky. I wouldn't blame him, the moon is so beautiful. Who wouldn't marvel at its beauty?