Chapter / 13

I entered the cabin that I was going to sleep in along with my fellow roommates as we examined the room.

The cabin was a normal size for just having five people sleeping in it. There was only a room with four beds and a bathroom. Meaning that someone would have to sleep with someone else.

Yoimiya and Hu tao immediately jumped onto different beds as they shout "I claim this one!" simultaneously. I immediately realized that if I wanted to sleep on a bed by myself, I would have to claim a bed for myself as well. Since Hu tao and Yoimiya both claimed a bed that was on one side of the room, I chose the bed on the other side of the room.

Asuka rolled her eyes at us as she didn't seem as excited as us to claim a bed. She seemed unbothered by the fact that she had to sleep with someone, that someone being Mei. They might be very close if she wasn't bothered one bit.

We all unpacked our bags and put our luggage under our beds

We all unpacked our bags and put our luggage under our beds. Yoimiya and Hu tao looked the most excited as they were basically jumping around the room like little kids. I always enjoyed watching them be like that since it made me happy seeing them happy.

Asuka had a bland expression her face while Mei was talking to her, a huge smile on her own face. I didn't really understand their friendship since they were both completely different, like the sun and the moon, yet they seem to be so fond of each other. It's quite interesting to observe.

Anyways, I guess you could call me a people watcher. I love to look around me and analyse every aspect of everyone around me. I love to see their expressions and their actions. It just made me happy whenever I watch anyone. I used to do the same when I was younger too.

When I used to go the park with my older sister to go play, I would usually just sit down on the swing and observe all the kids surrounding me. I would watch their happy faces and smiles as they played with one another. They would run around playing tag and you would always see them smiling and having tones of fun. My sister would always notice me just watching from afar and would suggest I go play with them too, but I would always just stay far away and watch. She never really understood my joy in watching others, but she just let me be as she was okay with whatever I liked doing as long as I was having fun and I was happy.