The judge deliberates before pronouncing the verdict.

"After careful review of the evidence presented, I find Mr. Wali not guilty of rape due to lack of conclusive evidence. However, I cannot ignore his unauthorized intrusion into Techram University's systems," the judge declares.

"Mr. Wali, you are hereby fined for your unauthorized access to Techram University's servers and expected to contribute your talent to reinforce their IT system. This will serve as a reminder of the consequences of such actions," the judge said.

As the courtroom reacted to the ruling, I had an expression that reflected a mix of relief and concern for what lies ahead.

"Thank you, Your Honor," Jay says.

After my time in court, I now had to face the harsh reality of my life which was beginning to change outside the courtroom.

"Jay, how are you feeling?" Dylan says.

"Tired, but relieved, I guess. I'm just glad this matter is finally behind me." I'm saying

"Yeah, I'm happy for you, man. But listen, I need to talk to you about something." Dylan says

"What is happening?" I ask.

"My family...they don't want me around you anymore. They say it will hurt the family's reputation to be associated with you after everything that happened in court even- if you're innocent the Cambells will do everything to ruin your life, your family, and also Chloée..."Dylan said.

"Damn... Why are your families so obsessed with this reputation thing?." I ask

"It's more of a business relationship than a reputation, the Cambells and my family have been long-standing partners for around 100 years," Dylan said.

"So all the rich know each other and help each other to keep their wealth," I said.

"Yeah, I know, but that's how it is. And another thing, I'm leaving for Kitchener tomorrow morning, my parents are moving me there to make sure we never see each other again" Dylan declared.

"Wait wait What? Why? For them to see each other more, they have to make such drastic decisions."

"Yes, so I won't be tempted to see you anymore. It's better this way, Jay." Dylan says

"So you're going to leave me alone in this shit," I said, shocked and disappointed.

"You put yourself in this FUCKING SHIT, you didn't listen to me from the beginning when I told you that Nat was a whore and when I told you not to publish the videos," Dylan said angry and tired.

"And you think Jay that I'm going to stay and potentially ruin an important business relationship for my family." Dylan continues.

"You didn't listen to me and now you have to face this shit alone maybe Chloe will be the only person by your side not for long, then you'll be alone because you don't listen to anyone, not me, William, or your step - mom. That's it. That's why you always have problems with her," Dylan says.

"Screw it" I shout followed by a punch on the table.

"You're right, I should have listened to you, but you can't just leave like that, especially when I need you the most, William was shot now he is in the hospital , my family probably won't want to talk to me anymore and you're leaving," I said with sadness and anger.

"Everything is already planned in Kitchener, I'm going to study at Hilton a private school and I'm going to play hockey for a branch of my current team which is in Kitchener," Dylan said.

"I don't know what to say..." I said, my voice trembling.

"We don't have anything more to say, Jay. I think it's best for both of us, to just take care of Chloée while she's still here and have some quality time with her." Dylan says.