My eyes widened.

My heart fluttered.

Naruto-kun's lips gently brushed mine, his hands gripped firmly onto my shoulders.

Familiar senses of what happened back then filled me up inside.

He then let go, and continued to gaze into me. Naruto-kun's ocean-blue eyes seemed to drown me.

"C-Could...it have been you?" he asked. "Could you have been the one I was forced to k-kiss way back when?"

Realization hit me.

It...It was Naruto-kun?...IT WAS NARUTO-KUN!??

My thoughts were running wild.

My face suddenly started burning up.

Naruto

"H-Hey...Easy there..." I stuttered while trying to stabilize a wobbling Hinata-chan.

So it was her, I thought. She...was the one...

A deep shade of red suddenly plastered my face after realization hit me.

I need to tell Hinata-chan how I feel...

I took in a deep breath.

"H-Hinata-chan...I-It may not be mutual but...For a wh-while I..." I stuttered, trying my best to keep my cool, but I was losing it.

"I...l-loved you..."

She suddenly looked at me, her beautiful lavender eyes wide open along with her mouth, her face bright red.

"H-Huh?..."

Tears suddenly started spilling down her face.

"H-Hey, Hinata-chan! I-I'm sorry if I u-upset you!" I panicked.

"N-No, i-i-it's not th-that," she spoke quietly.

She then plastered the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my entire life on her face.

"I-I...h-have l-loved you...f-for a l-long time n-now," murmured Hinata-chan.

What?

"I...h-have always w-watched y-your back, l-longing to...st-stand be-beside y-you..." she said quietly, her pale lavender eyes glistening as they were watching mine.

"...A-And...I-I wanted to t-tell you th-that I...I love you too..." she whispered, sweetly smiling up at me.

My heart exploded from her cuteness.

Her face suddenly turned beet red.

Can she even get any cuter?, I thought.

My body suddenly felt the urge to kiss her once more, although my mind was telling me otherwise.

"O-Oh...S-Sorry if I d-disturbed y-you..." she mumbled, looking down, then back up at me again.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I gripped Hinata-chan's shoulders and pressed her against the wall. She looked at me, her eyes wide and her face bright red.

I leaned into her, letting my lips brush with hers.

Her lips were unbelievably soft.

I placed my hand on her cheek, and let my thumb stroke it gently back and forth.

Wanting more, I went in a little deeper. Her hands started to lightly tug on my clothes.

Her taste was like no other.

I leaned in slightly more, savoring her taste, letting it fill me to the brim.

It was getting hot. Our bodies were just a centimeter apart.

I started to run out of air. Reluctantly, I slowly pulled back.

Hinata-chan looked at me wide-eyed, softly breathing heavily as I panted.

She suddenly leaned in and pressed her lips onto mine again.

My eyes widened.

She suddenly pulled back.

"I-I-I'm s-so s-so-sorry!" she squeaked, barely able to form words.

She attempted squeezing through the little space on the side, but I blocked her.

"Hinata-chan!" I exclaimed.

I grabbed her at the shoulders. "Look here."

She tentatively looked back at me.

I gazed into her almost crystal-like lavender eyes, relishing the moment.

"It's okay," I said quietly.

We just stood for a moment, just gazing into each other, letting go of all the other thoughts which existed in our minds.

Everything seemed to fall apart except me and her. Just the two of us.

I wanted her to be mine, and mine alone.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I spoke, my gaze still fixed on her eyes.

She flinched slightly, her eyes widened.

She took a deep breath.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, smiling at me. Her soft voice echoed in and out of my ears. Every time she smiled, it seemed to appear even more beautiful than the last one.

I smiled at her. She looked at me and I looked at her. Her eyes seemed to be saying a thousand words at a time.

I tried to find the words to express the amount of happiness I was feeling right now, but I couldn't. All I could do is try to muster it up and try to show it to her through my eyes.

Please receive my message, I thought. Of how much I love you.

I suddenly heard the faint sound of a ringing bell.

I looked back at her with pleading eyes, saying, Just a bit longer.

Her eyes smiled at mine. Sorry, they seemed to say.

I reluctantly let go of her, and gripped onto her hand.

She squeezed back in response. My heart fluttered, overjoyed.

Hands linked, we went downstairs to prepare for fifth period.

An Unknown Kiss: A Naruhina FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara