Chapter 1

Naruto

"Hey! Let go of me!" I yelled.

I twisted and tried to get out of his grip, but he was too strong.

"What do you want?" I demanded, panting.

"I will only let you go if you do this challenge for me." He said.

I growled. "What?"

"I want you to kiss this stranger. Blindfolded" He said.

"Are you NU-?" "DO YOU WANT TO BE LET GO OR NOT?" he boomed.

His voice was rough, and echoed throughout the room.

I stopped, and took a slow nod.

"Good then, follow me," he said.

He took me into a dark room. I was barely able to see anything.

He started putting the blindfold on me.

"No talking, otherwise you'll stay in here forever." He said.

"Fine" I grumbled.

"Come on."

Hinata

I yelped as a blindfold was being put on me. I was using all my strength trying to hold back my tears.

"No talking, or else," she said. I nodded shakily.

I was then taken by the hand and we slowly progressed forward. She then let go of me.

"You better kiss him. We have cameras everywhere." She said in a low tone. I nodded once more.

She walked away. I heard a faint breathing sound a few feet ahead of me. I took baby steps forward, my hands in front of me in case I collided into him by accident.

My heart was beating aloud. I was sweating like crazy.

Naruto

I didn't think this would've been that hard until now.

My heart was beating at the speed of light, faster if possible. I inched forward, sweating buckets.

 Her hand suddenly touched my shoulder, and I jerked back.

She opened her mouth to apologize, but then remembered that she couldn't talk, so she bowed instead. At least that's what I think happened.

Her face accidentally hit my chin when she bowed. I froze.

Her hair. It was so soft!

I took a deep breath, and her scent filled me to the brim. She smelled so good!

I suddenly was confused at this slightly familiar scent. 

She placed her hand on my shoulder and gently squeezed it as an apology.

I blushed at the contact.

I placed mine on top of hers and squeezed back to signal it was alright. Her hand, so slender and cold and soft...

Hinata

I turned red to feel his hand squeeze mine. It was rough but soft at the same time.

I slightly looked up, and took a deep breath.

He squeezed my hand again to signal he was ready.

I took another breath, and leaned in a little closer. I felt lightheaded. This was a lot to take in.

Our lips brushed each other for a second. My heart leapt into my throat, and I suddenly jumped back.

I squeezed his hand once more, hoping the message would get through.

He squeezed back in response. I was thankful he was so understanding.

I leaned in once more after gulping tons of air, and braced myself.

Naruto

I felt her lips touch mine. Her lips felt so...soft...

I couldn't help but melt into the kiss. My heart was throbbing at this point.

I didn't understand why I would feel like this. She was just a stranger after all.

I always had feelings for Sakura-chan, ever since middle school.

Her green eyes, her pink hair. The way she would punch me on the head every time I annoyed her.

We parted, and for some reason, I still wanted more. I shook the feeling.

I was beet red, breathing heavily. I heard her soft breaths.

Someone suddenly grabbed my hand and led me away. "Well done." was all that was heard before the door shut.

Hinata

Someone grabbed my hand. "Okay" was all she said.

She finally took off my blindfold and took me outside the building without another word.

As soon as I stepped on land, I dashed, my mouth covering my lips.

His lips felt rough and soft at the same time, just like his hand. He smelled somewhat familiar. I couldn't completely grasp it.

I reached the Hyuga compound, and ran all the way up to my room, almost tripping over the stairs.

"What happened, One-san?" asked Hanabi. I didn't answer her and shut my door.

I slid down on the side of the door facing my room, and buried my face in my arms, tears in my eyes.

"Why?... I...I w-wan-wanted m-my first k-kiss to b-be w-with N-Na-Naruto-kun..." I hiccuped. "W-Why..."