Haddi and Hatim laughed loudly as they followed her. They all settled at their table and after ordering their favourite meals. Hatim clapped his hand and turned his attention towards Haadi.

Haadi immediately looked down as he knew where the conversation was going.

"Look at me." Hatim commended firmly.

Haadi looked up meeting his always soft eyes.

"Hamza asked you to call Mama? Didn't he?" Hatim asked and Haadi nodded.

"Than why didn't you? I don't think we have ever had conversation before but I think we both have been clear since forever that you are not allowed to leave the house without us knowing." Hatim's tone wasn't harsh he wasn't scolding but he was firm.

"Sorry mama sorry baba next time nahi krunga." Haadi quickly apologised he doesn't want it to continue any longer. Nazia held his gently and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"According to bare baba I am giving you A lot of liberties and because of that you don't respect as much as you respect Harib or Haider is that true?" Hatim asked.

Haadi immediately shook his head.

"Aise baat bilkul nahi ha baba! Bare baba ko misunderstanding hui ha." Haadi immediately denied.

"Unhe to yahi impression jaeyga na jab ap unke samne mere barabar me eye roll krnge." Haatim tone turned little dark by this time as he scolded his son.

"Baba.." Haadi sulked bu Hatim stopped him his palm.

"Rehene do! Aj probably first and last time kheraha hu Haadi I am not your friend but your father we can share a very good friendship but we are not friends. Me baba hu apka and you are supposed to respect me dunya me aur bhi bhot tarreqe ha parenting ke but since I am opting a nicer approach doesn't mean I can not change my ways. I have few boundaries and the moment you will cross them you will see a different side of mine a side you don't want to see I am clear?" Hatim asked darkly.

"Ji baba." Haadi replied gulping.

"First thing first I know you love you mama but start respecting her Haadi I still don't know usdin Hammad samne kia hua and I am not asking but I am warning you none of it should happen again clear? Start respecting you mother Haadi everything she does because she loves you you want disrespect her love ever again I am getting clear?" Hatim's tone was firm and stern.

Haadi gulped and nodded as he gripped his mother hand tight. Nazia gave him a small smile she was so glad hearing Hatim that he actually felt emotional.

The server came with their food and Nazia decided to lighten up the situation.

"Wow sushi agai!" She chirped and father and son rolled his eyes.

"Eww yar Nazia hatou isse badboo arahi hai." Hatim gagged on principle.

"Yes yar mama!" Haadi jumped to his father's side.

And just like that the entire atmosphere got lighter as they enjoyed their meal.

After spending a good amount of time in Zaira's room Mishi entered her room and found a big bag on her bed. She frowned but opened it as soon as he opened the shopping bag she gasped.

There were tons of chocolates juices junk food ramen noddles and A lot of junk. Mishi couldn't even remember the last time she was allowed to have this much junk together. She dumped the entire bag on bed and found a little white rose with a small card attached to it.

"Love bhaijaan." It said.

Harib of course won't apologise because he wasn't wrong but he wasn't liking the silent treatment he was getting since yesterday so he surprised her.