chapter 16:

Don't own anything

Just ocs:

Lung pov:

Watching my wife miyabi training new hebijo team led by ashiya. Souji, bashou, chitose, ibuki. Not repeating history of attacking hanzo academy.

Ashiya is often hard to teach by miyabi but she gets her mouth shut by me. She is charismatic about her own religion worshipping a false god, i can care any less about it long as it doesn't involve missions.

Now new hebijo & new hanzo will fight together to kill senki shu & shura. Souji is a absolutely narcissistic born from a evil shinobi family but things change. She has a alien boyfriend she doesn't speak about to protect him, she's more quiet now actually i take it back she's really no longer a narcissist something really happened all right.

She looks more focus on fighting. Senki shu grunts & magical worldly threats. I let her know about talking to me after training.

Bashou (bashō) its okay on my book. Calm, carefree, very poetic. Chitose once a person who's once reluctant distant & cynical to others due to her dark past. Like souji she too has a boyfriend she never talks about to protect him never wanted to go through the pain again.

Her parent's sold her is what angers me. So we hunter her parents down & killed them. Its a cruel act but selling your child over nonsense its illegal, but still exists.

People will pay for their crimes. Ibuki on the other hand is obessed with haruka but thay was quickly dismissed not sure why though. Ryobi knows but won't share it.

I decided to talk to souji & chitose at my office.

Timeskip:

Souji & chitose sat down in my office. I see the reason why souji changed to for the better.

Lung: i see why you souji

Souji: my mission went so awful. I didn't tell han kun yet. I didn't know my main target was killing my boyfriend because he's a retired u.d.f. helgan soldier (sniff)  soon as i saw him i fled. Screw this narcissistic shit i never wanted kill someone i wanted to live happily for the rest of my life. .... i d .. don't know he still accept ... me

She collapse on the ground sobbing. I looked chitose.

(Theme starts playing in the background)

Chitose went silent her eyes turned shade of her eye color. I stood up i walked to her. I pulled her for a hug. Just like that she hugged me in return squeezing me to her she too sobbed i carrassed her brown hair.

Lung: let it all out chitose. They will burn in hell forever for what they did to you. I'm glad you changed everyone is proud of you. You have a boyfriend to spend your life with. No more pain no more suffering

Miyabi peaked in my office she is extremely happy for me helping them.

Epilogue:

Souji & chitose drinking tea to calm down. After a few talks chitose left very happy & filled with determination. Souji is the same too.

Souji: thank you lung sensei. Can you please help me

Lung: sure

Miyabi: i'll help as well

To be continued:

Side shipping

SoujiXhan

Souji is one of my favorites placing 5th. Place

Later