chapter 8:

Don't own anything

Just ocs:

Author pov:

Miki & jake fighting each other. Jake did receive some fatal blows because miki knows his everymove now. Jake kicked her in the face.

Miki angrily dashed at him jake countered, he grabbed her antennas that allows her to control her puppets miki got her blade through his stomach.

Reki: JEIKU SAN!? .. huh?

Miki: DAMMIT ARRGH!

Miki noticed the wound she put on his cheek healed & push out the control device & fell on the floor. He broke her sword & kicked the fight continued on as he throws her tumbling on sewer water.

(Something like this but Different)

Murasama came by along with hibari to get reki out of here. Miki sees her.

Murasama: miki san!?

Miki: YOU!

she kicked jake dashed at murasama hibari about to intervene suddenly miki felt a punch to the face. Murasama counter. Jake grabbed her neck smashing her everywhere making her scream in agony.

Jake: STUBBORN SON OF A BITCH!

He threw her so hard she flew through the ceiling out to the ceiling across the city. Senki shu grunts panic & scream miki landed inside the classroom tumbling towards the teacher's desk destroyed it in half.

Maki behind the chair of the desk face planted against the promethean board after a force from miki being thrown by jake.

Maki fell to the side covering her face in agony.

Maki: クソ野郎....私の顔 (son of a bitch.... my face)

Murasama pov:

Jake Sama had enough of her BS & JUST THREW her. I scanned him to see's okay. He is. His super soldier gen 2 body. It got rid of anything worth controlling him.

Reki: that was amazing

Hibari: come on lets go. Welcome to hanzo academy & u.d.f.

later