Come with me

No one's pov.

Pirates continued laughing as a butterfly landed on one of the spears. The hamster blowing the horn glared at the pirates and took out a much bigger horn. The hamster cracked his neck and blew into the horn, making a louder noise. This got the pirates' attention. Behind the hamsters appeared Manny. Captain Gutt growled.

"Grab your weapons, mates!", demanded Captain Gutt.

Everyone took out their weapons. Except for Mr. Flynn, who took whatever was in his flipper.

"Not the spoon, Flynn.", groaned Captain Gutt.

Flynn looked at it and broke it. Making a tiny sharp weapon. The sea elephant giggled.

"Follow me!"

Everyone followed Captain Gutt, running.

"Let me at him! Yeah!", shouted the rabbit.

On the cliff stood Diego and Summer. When the pirates ran off, they went to free the hamsters. Diego cut open one of the cages and Summer did the same to another one. The hamsters immediately hugged their saviors' legs.

"Aww.", awed Summer as she looked down at the hamsters.

"Guys, that's not necessary, really.", spoke Diego.

"Aren't you the cutest? Yes, you are.", Summer continued babying the hamsters.

One hamster climbed on Diego's head and the saber gave in, "I love you, too, yeah."

Meanwhile, Sid was carrying Granny as they both went towards the ship.

"Get to the ship, don't screw up. Get to the ship, don't screw up.", chanted Sid.

Sid put down Granny and she started to unwind the vines.

"Unwind the vines.", said Granny.

"Don't let go.", whispered Sid as he took the vines from Granny.

"Unwind the vines."

"Don't let go."

"Unwind the vines."

"Don't let...oh, yummo!"

Sid let go of the vines and went to the bush that had berries on it. Sid picked one and was about to eat it but got interrupted by Diego, and Summer, who was standing next to him. Both of them were engulfed in an endless hug by the hamsters. Making them look like giant furballs.

"Sid, no!", shouted Diego.

"That's a lotus berry. It will paralyze you.", added Summer.

"Oh, please. I know my berries.", stated Sid and put the berry in his mouth.

"Don't...", started both of the sabers.

Sid swallowed the berry.

"...swallow.", finished both of the sabers.

"See, I'm fine. If there's one thing I know, it's berries. Uh-oh!"

Sid started to get paralyzed. He looked as if he was melting.

Meanwhile, the hamsters were also running towards the pirates. On the cliff, there were multiple other hamsters. They were flying with little planes made from leaves. The hamster pushed their spears to the ground, causing them to get flung into the air. Those grabbed a hold of the hamsters on the planes and they flew off, Captain Gutt looking at them confusingly. The pirates looked ahead at the mammoth.

"Yeah, finally!", exclaimed the rabbit and ran up to Manny.

The rabbit started cutting Manny.

"Who's the Easter Bunny now?"