Land

Summer's pov.

I was so exhausted. It seemed as if the ice block just got smaller and smaller. I was lying down between Diego and Slash. These two would probably kill each other if they could. I, Diego, Manny, and Slash were looking around for any land. Meanwhile, Sid was just sitting sadly and Granny was trying to eat something.

"Hey, chew this sandwich for me.", demanded Granny.

I chuckled and glanced at the sloths. Granny gave Sid the 'sandwich' and he tried to open it. I looked back at the horizon.

"Granny, why didn't our family want us? What's wrong with us?", asked sadly Sid.

"Eh.", she replied, "They think we're screw-ups and we can't do anything right."

I heard a crack and as I assume, Sid opened the 'sandwich. Then, there was screaming. Sid also screamed.

"It's a rat!"

Suddenly, Sid started screaming again. Then, I heard a crack. But this time on the ice. I looked back and saw the ice block's part float away.

"Screw up.", stated Granny.

"Oh, Sid.", whined Manny.

"We'll never make it home on this thing.", spoke Diego.

I looked ahead and saw what looked like a mountain.

"Maybe you should have thought of that before you capsized our berg, genius.", answered Slash.

It looks like land.

"Yeah, trying to escape.", argued Diego.

Yes. Yes, it is land.

"Wimp!"

"Whiner!"

"Crybaby!"

"Land!", I interrupted with a smile.

"Yeah, land! Wait, what?", asked Diego, and both, Slash and Diego, looked at me.

"Not him. There!", I exclaimed.

Manny pointed his trunk in the direction, "Land!"

I laughed, "Everyone paddle. Paddle!"

All of us started to paddle. Though, it looked like Diego and Slash took it as a competition. They look like they are trying to impress me.

Boys.

By the time we reached the land, I was exhausted. Again. I climbed off the ice block and without even a few steps, I collapsed on the sand. Diego collapsed as well next to me. Sid rushed past us to a bush with, what looked like, berries.

"Food! I missed you so much!", exclaimed Sid.

A/n: Sid is such a mood XD.

"Look at me, I've wasted away."

Sid then put them in his mouth. From his nostril, a bee flew out. I breathed a laugh as Sid spat the bees out and ran away from them.

"Okay, snack time is over.", stated Manny and picked up some wood, "We got to build a raft."

"Manny.", I whined.

"Wow, Slash must really hate building rafts.", spoke Sid.

I widened my eyes and looked the way Sid was looking. Slash was running away. I growled and ran after him.

"Slash!", I shouted.

I heard Diego following me. Slash glanced back at me. Diego rushed past me. 'I know Slash's tactics' I thought. I turned a corner and jumped on the rocks, climbing up. Soon, I smelt Slash nearby. I jumped from under the bushes and tackled him down. I growled at him.