𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 23

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

                          𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 ~ 3𝐱09

𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 ~ 3𝐱09

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

           (Current outfit for the episode ^^^)

My eyes flutter open as light streams through the curtains, I groan in annoyance as I pull the duvet over my head and automatically reach over to the other side of the bed, wanting to cuddle with Elijah only to realise that the space in the bed next to me was empty causing me to frown.

I sigh before throwing the duvet off my body causing me to shiver slightly as I slide off the bed and pad my way towards the kitchen where I assume Elijah has disappeared off to.

I slowly walk into the kitchen, yawning slightly as I take a seat at the counter, rubbing my eyes tiredly before resting my face on the palm of my hand. My eyes drift over to Elijah who has his back to me and is currently stood at the stove making what looks to be pancakes.

"Good morning, love" An amused voice says from beside me, causing me to lull my head to the side slightly.

"G'morning, Nik" I reply tiredly with a smile before turning back to watching Elijah, causing Klaus to chuckle in response. It was only after hearing him chuckle that my brain finally caught up with what was happening and my head snapped back towards Klaus who was now grinning at me.

"You're back" I say happily, jumping off my chair and practically throwing myself into him. He was quick to wrap his arms around my waist as I lean my head against his chest with a satisfied hum.

"Missed me?" Klaus asks with a smirk as he tightens his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him as I lift my head off his chest to look up at him properly.