𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 ~ 2x21

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

IN THE WOODS...

"Any reason as to why you decided to bring me along to your little sacrifice?" I ask as Klaus and I walk through the dark forest towards the site of the ritual.

"I don't want you out of my sight, love" Klaus replies as he practically skips through the woods with a happy smile on his face. I roll my eyes as I continue to follow along beside him, kicking the leaves on the floor as I do so.

"I don't need a babysitter." I reply back but because it's dark and unlike some, we humans still have regular vision and can't see well at night. I kicked a tree root and found myself falling forward. I accepted my fate and just shut my eyes, waiting for the hard ground to hit.
However, before I could hit the floor, Klaus wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me towards him and thus preventing my fall.

I lift my head up to see Klaus staring down at me with a smug smile on his face as I try to get out of his arms. This turns out pointless since he just tightens his grip and continues to smirk.

"Seems to me like you do need someone to watch over you, you would have fallen flat on your face if it wasn't for me" Klaus says playfully with a grin.

"Shut up" I mumble with a pout as Klaus chuckles before quickly picking me up and holding me to his chest bridle style.

"Let me down, I can walk perfectly fine on my own" I say, a small blush rising on my cheeks as Klaus smiles down at me.

"I think you just proved you can't see a thing my love, plus I think you enjoy being in my arms don't you?" Klaus teases as I turn my head towards the woods and remain silent, not wanting to boost his ego and admit he is right.

Finally we reach the site of the ritual and Klaus reluctantly releases me from his arms as he walks over to Greta, Elena, Jenna and Jules.

"Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed" I hear Elena pleading

"My duty is to Klaus, the new order" Greta says as Klaus walks over dragging me beside him as he approaches Greta.

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner" Klaus says with a smile before turning his attention towards the fire circles.