𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ~ 3𝐱05

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
ARABELLA POV...

Klaus had decided to do his little revenge and experiment plan on Elena and the Scooby gang during prank night. As a result, we had to a few hours of free time since it was the middle of the day when we arrived back in Mystic falls.

Whilst Klaus continued scheming and Rebekah watching over the unconscious Stefan, Elijah and I went back to the small apartment he had rented out prior to his stay in Mystic falls, so that I could clean myself up and change into a fresh pair of clothes that aren't all covered in blood from the previous kidnapping fiasco.

I stepped out of the shower with a relaxed sigh. Wrapping a towel around my body, I walked out of the bathroom and back into Elijah's room before going over to my bag and taking out a clean outfit to wear.

I had just finished buttoning up one of Elijah's shirt when I felt a pair of eyes on me causing a small smirk to rise on my face as I turn towards the door.

"Is there something you want, Lijah?" I ask with an innocent smile as Elijah leans against the doorway with his arms crossed, his eyes darkening slightly as they rake up and down my body.

"As a matter of fact there is" Elijah says as he straightens up before slowly stalking towards me as I remain in my position with my arms on my hips and a smile on my face.

"And what would that be?" I question with a knowing look as he makes his way over to me until he is stood right before me, his head tilted down so that he can stare into my eyes.

"You" Elijah replies lowly as his hands brush against my hips, the tingling sensation of the lightest touches already causing goosebumps to erupt across my skin.

"If you catch me, I'm yours" I say with a smirk before dashing around his figure and slamming the door to his bedroom shut as I run through the apartment. I know Elijah loves the prospect of hunting down his prey, he won't admit it out loud but I know that the beast inside of him is practically bursting with excitement at the thought of playing this little game of cat and mouse with me. I know there is absolutely know way in hell I can win this game of hide and seek but there's something about that primal look in Elijah's eyes that turns me on.

"You can't hide from me, my darling." Elijah's voice echoes through the apartment as my heart skips a beat in anticipation. Currently, I was hiding in the library. I don't quite understand how he managed to find an apartment with a built in library in the first place but honestly I'm not surprised at this point.