𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 ~ 3𝐱06

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
ARABELLA POV...

I let out a groan as my alarm went off, ringing loudly beside my head. I flung my arm of the edge of the bed, hitting the table trying to find the clock so I could shut the damn thing off and go back to sleep.

My hand finally connected with the clock, silencing the annoying sound causing a content sigh to fall from my lips as I snuggled back up into the warm duvet.

"You have to get up, Elskan" I heard a deep voice say from beside me.

"Five more minutes" I grumble subconsciously before registering that the voice wasn't in my imagination and someone had actually said that, causing my eyes to snap open as I slowly tilted my head over my shoulder, only to find Elijah lying there with an amused look on his face.

"When did you get here?" I ask sluggishly, as I rub my eyes trying to wake myself up.

"You fell asleep during our talk about Mikael. So, I carried you to bed but then you refused to let go of me in your sleep, so I had no choice but to sleep beside you" Elijah says with a shrug as I give him a blank look. We both know he could have easily gotten me to stop holding onto him, he just wanted to sleep beside me and used that as an excuse.

"I don't want to go to school" I complain with a frown as Elijah just gets out of the bed, pulling the duvet off me as he does so, causing me to curl up into a ball to conserve warmth.

"It's your first day of senior year, Darling. You can't miss it." Elijah says calmly as he walks towards his wardrobe and starts looking through his various suits. I sit up with a sigh and slowly make my way off the bed and head towards the bathroom. I stare at myself in the mirror with a frown.

"Fuck you Spence, this is your fault. If it wasn't for you, I would still be in bed, but no, I have to go to stupid school" I mumble to myself bitterly as I fill the sink with water and begin washing my face.

After washing my face and freshening up, I walk out of the bathroom and towards the wardrobe, which I had already filled in with some of my own clothes.