" A long drive will be enough for us now." he smiles at her words and then both of them came out of the hotel and sat in the car they had taken and set out on an unknown path.

Moving on with their conversation, both of them are enjoying their drive.
And as it was late at night, the roads were completely empty.
Currently, there is only their car moving on that road and the road also looks like a secluded place where hardly anyone comes and goes often.

But suddenly Neil's eyes widen when he suddenly hears a question from Avni.

" Neil, do you have any fantasy that you want to fulfill with me?" She asks while caressing his thighs sensually and his eyes widen firstly due to her question and then due to the way she was caressing him, he swallows the lump in his throat.

Avni, Seeing him doing so much for her, this question comes to her mind that if he has any fantasy with her that he wants to fulfill but he doesn't say, because in their relationship for so many years, he has shown a lot of patience, whenever he went to the verge of losing his control, every single time he controlled himself.
So now as both have each other and they have every right to love each other, she doesn't want to let him control himself anymore in anyway.
She wants him to tell her whatever he wants.
Both understand each other's every feeling and need, be it love, emotionally or mentally but she also wants to understand his physical needs in every way and that is why she is talking to him so comfortably so that he does not feel even once that she is uncomfortable with him in any way now.

" You didn't answer...do you have any fantasy?" she asks again when she sees a smile on his face.

" No my dear wifey, I don't have any such fantasy." He says keeping his focus on the road.

" Liar." He scoffs at her words but suddenly stops the car on the side and she looks at him.

He looks at her who has a question in her eyes as to why he stopped the car.

" I'm not lying wifey, Now call it my wish, desire, fantasy, everything was mine only, you, I got you, I got everything." he answers honestly to which She sighs at his words, just as she expected...this man, Uff.

" Now don't take this to mean that I always sugar coat things but really I don't want anything from you except you and I always say this and you know this." She smiles at his words.

" You are my fantasy, I got you, now I am living my fantasy every day." He adds, to which she smiles but then hits his head with her light hand.

" Kya Karu main aapka ?" He slightly chaukle at her words

" jyada kuch nahi, bas pyar. Har roj se jyada, har roj us pyar ko badhaa dena, main isi mein khush ho jaaunga." He says taking her hand in his and kissing her knuckles on which she smiles.

But then there she speaks

" I have always said that I am not a saint and I'm selfish too, I want a lot from you..." she says with a mischievous smile to which he smiles back.
He knew somewhere that something like this would come from her side.

" I love this selfish baby of mine...Tell me, what does my wifey want now..." At his words, she doesn't say anything further but opens her seat belt and so does his, to which he looks at her with slightly startled eyes.

" Wifey, what are you going to do?" She smiles at his words and getting up from her place she sits on his lap with both her legs, circling his waist.

He gulps that the way she comes and sits on him, he was not ready for this moment because he didn't expect this from his shy baby who is no longer shy.
Sitting in that position, her dress rises a little and his hand rests on her bare thighs on which she feels a cooling sensation there.