Chris- Alone In L. A

Start from the beginning

Chris stumbled out of bed and brought himself to the main room. He had a blanket wrapped around his head to keep him warm since the winter weather was kicking him in the ass right now. 

He was about to grab a Pepsi to give him energy then realised there were three left, so he had to share them throughout the week. Fuck. 

As if on cue, an incoming call from Matt came through, the time difference was about three hours so it wasn't going to be that hard to communicate. 

"What do you want Matt?" Chris answered the phone not caring. He was pissed that they didn't take him with them and that he fell for that stupid truth or dare. 

"It's Nick Idoit. Matt's asleep. My phone died. So I'm assuming you aren't dead yet" Nick replied, laughing slightly.

"How dare you leave me home with three Pepsi's? I drink that in a day!" Chris exclaimed angrily. He had just woken up. He didn't need this. 

"Just drive to the store and get some. Matt left his license and car at home" Nick explained. He and Matt didn't need the car or ID. They were staying with some friends but Chris didn't need to know that. 

"I can't drive" Chris informed Nick. 

"It's not that hard," Nick said. 

"Says the one with no license" Another voice, which sounded sleepy. "Hi, Chris" It called out. 

Chris then knew it was Matt. 

-- 

Chris hopped into the driver's seat, taking in all the buttons, how hard could this be? 

He connected his Bluetooth, and some random rap song started to play. Chris was getting into the mood. Maybe he could drive. Maybe. 

He started to drive, very slowly, and suddenly he was the slowest creature on earth, the snails were laughing. 

"In two hundred metres, turn left onto Park Drive," The GPS told him. Chris flipped it off, he didn't need to be directed to the store. He had been there a million times. 

"In one hundred metres, turn left onto Park Drive" The GPS reminded him. 

"Oh fuck off" Chris yelled, shutting it off. He turned right onto Park Drive. He drove down the street for a bit. "Where the fuck" He muttered to himself.

Chris wasn't that used to having to know where he was while driving since normally Matt did the driving, but he was sure that Matt had never been down this side of Park Drive. 

"Hey Siri, where am I?" Chris questioned Siri, hoping she would have an answer. Siri loaded, "Location unclear" 

Chris honked the horn in anger, he was lost. He had no idea where he was. He put his address into the GPS and followed it very clearly, ensuring he did everything correctly. If he stuffed up getting home, he was gonna riot.

--

Driving was unsuccessful and Chris now had two Pepsi's in the fridge.

So that led to Chris's next activity. A world tour with the set list being his playlist.

He grabbed a comb that was under the fridge for some random reason and connected his phone to the speakers in the house.

Luckily it was only around eight pm so the neighbours couldn't complain about the loud music blasting since Chris knew for a fact they weren't home.

"IIIIIII WANT TO SWING FROM THE CHANDELIERRRRRRRR OOOHHHHHH" He belted out. Why did he end up on this song? No idea. It wasn't even on his playlist. Must have put his phone on SmartShuffle.