The Abused (Part 1)

[WARNING!] Do you ever just start searching for a character-based story and find something you didn't think you would come across, let alone read? Well, that's what this story is essentially going to be. This chapter is based on another story called "Accidental Incest" by thePornBringer (it's just as gross as it sounds). I hate how the human instinct when they see something so out of place they decide to investigate because I now regret reading the story. I obviously have to put the name of the story to give credit, but please, I warn you, do not read the story. I personally never want to read something like that ever again. This chapter is going to have very strong subjects, so read at your own risk. 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

We find ourselves back in the basement of the Goetia Mansion. It had been mere minutes after Stolis had suggested traveling to other universes. With Jack having just agreed to it, Stolas was already ready to get to work. 

Stole closed his eyes, feeling the energy of the portal as he spoke in ancient spells. A mystical aura surrounded Jack and the Prince. As they felt a disturbance in their bodies. Jack was really excited knowing that this was going to be his way of being able to see other dimensions, other hims, maybe even other Blitzøs, Loonas, Octavias, so on and so forth. The room was covered with the mist. It was so disorienting that Jack couldn't even see one foot in front of himself.  The misty clouds faded. He felt his excitement skyrocket. Slowly, the mist faded, and Jack found himself back in Blitzø and Loona's apartment. Both he and the prince were curious about where they actually were. Abruptly, the door that led into the apartment slammed.

Stolas: "Someone must have just been in here. Be careful."

Jack: "You got it!"

Jack kept up his guard. He flashed the prince a thumbs up. He then noticed something about his body. Similar to when he met the other universe's Stolas, who temporarily brought back Jack's arm, his arm was a ghostly configuration once more.

Jack: "Holy shit! Stolas, my arms back!"

Stolas: "I had a feeling it would. Since you made a temporal impact on another universe, this will probably be your default state in these other spaces."

Jack: "Sweet!"

Jack admired his glowing reformed arm. After the short bodily reunion, he found his eyes wandering, looking at everything around him. He felt disappointed at how everything just looked and felt the same.

Jack: "Are you sure this is a different universe?"

Stolas: "Yes, the mirror worked as it was intended. Sometimes, the differences aren't as obvious as we would think."

Stolas was right. The prince looked at a bulletin board on the wall filled with pictures of Loona and Blitzø. Jack saw everything as a one to one match, but even so, something felt... off. Stolas, on the other hand, didn't seem to notice anything as he had never actually been in the apartment before. Jack felt it chill shoot down his spine, and his hands felt weirdly wet and clammy. Out of nowhere, a stinking stench entered their nostrils. Jack held his nose in disgust. It was like a mix of sweat and drugs filling his nose. Without trying to breathe, much of the stench in Jack tried to find the origin of the smell. Stolas covered his mouth, disgusted.

Stolas: "Just... what is that smell."

Jack: "I don't know, but it's awful!"