"Remember that guy I mentioned? The suspicious one that was with Mr. Nowaki?"

Sakura raised her brow.
"Yes?"

"Well that same guy was lurking around here, I wanted to check it out. But then I ran into Mr. Nowaki and his son."

Sasuke said, closing his eyes and sighing.
"Looks like Henta left."

Sakura looked where Sasuke looked and then she looked back at the article that Sasuke held in his hands. She took it softly from his hands, grabbing his attention and watching her flip onto the first page of the packet.

"Nation authorities have received reports about Nowaki's involvement in money laundering activities for organized crime groups. They suspect that he is using his water park as a front to disguise illegal money that comes from illicit activities, including gambling, robbing and other criminal industries. This has led to investigations of the water parks financial records, in order to find the truth behind these allegations..."

The packets first page was scanned by Sakuras and Sasukes eyes before Sakura closed the packet, and then looked at Sasuke.

"I think we have found a little clue about Mr. Nowaki."
She said, smiling.

A little away from them, enters a silent yet slightly concerned Neko. She noticed how long Sakura was and wanted to see if she was okay, so she searched all over for her.

When she heard her voice talking to Sasuke, her face lit up and she was about to turn the corner to talk to them, only to stop when she heard their shushed voices.

It seemed like their conversation was serious, and she didn't want to ruin it, so instead she stood around the corner, eavesdropping on them.

"Hn"
Neko could hear Sasuke's grunt in response to Sakura.

She then heard Sakura quietly say.
"Seems like Mr. Nowaki isn't the best guy in the world."

Neko squinted her eyes, listening more to their exchange.

"Let's just keep it noted."

"Yeah. Let's just keep our cover and move on. We wouldn't want anyone to know we're not actually married."

A soft gasp was heard from the corner of the hallway, causing Sasuke and Sakura to freeze slightly.

Neko's eyes widened slightly. They're...not actually married?! Neko thought. Then who are they?!

Sakura started to panic. Did someone now know their secret? She was about to yell out "who's there?" Before she heard Sasuke softly chuckle.

"That's funny, Sakura."
Sakura raised a brow at his chuckle.

She then felt a cold hand cup her chin, Her gaze stared at Sasuke's obsidian eyes as he pressed his body against hers. Sakura could feel her breasts pressed between them as Sasuke leaned down at eye level with her.

"We wouldn't want anyone to know that we aren't married? Hehe, stop messing around like that."

Sasuke faked a chuckle, leaning slightly foward to brush his lips against hers. She gasped softly, before letting out a whimper when she felt his lips fully press against hers.

Neko's eyes widened when she heard the scene, leaning in slightly to hear better and clarify what was actually happening.

Sasuke and Sakura both shut their eyes. Only one of them had their eyes calmly closed while the flustered one had her eyes squeezed shut.

She felt her back press against the cold wall as Sasuke pressed her against it with his body. His hands on her waist. Squeezing softly at the flesh sent a surge of electricity through her.

Without her knowing it, she wrapped her arms around his neck. And Sasuke reached down, to her thighs, and lifted her legs, causing her out of reflex, to wrap her legs around his waist for support.

As he held her by her thighs, they continued to kiss, as Sakura hesitated before she put her hands on his chest, rubbing his chest softly.

She could hear a throaty grunt come from Sasuke as a reply to her actions, and it made her feel hot. Neko slightly winced at the sound, thinking that maybe she should give them some privacy.

She left the hallway, opening the door and closing it, making some noise as she did so. When Sasuke heard the door open and close then he ripped the kiss apart, dropping Sakura onto the floor.

Sakura slightly trembled on her legs, panting slightly with a flushed face. Her cleavage slightly showed, since her shirt was all tousled up and her zipper was a slightly more down than where it's supposed to actually be.

Sasuke looked away, down the hall.
"Whoever was there, they're gone now."

He said before he looked back at Sakura. Sakura's heart was thumping loudly, threatening to burst out of her ribs if it dared to beat harder in her chest.

Sakura blinked, her brain clouded by the loudness of her heartbeat and the hotness her body possessed at the moment.

Sasuke slightly released a breath, and all that Sakura could think at that moment, was Sasuke. She replayed what they did, how Sasuke did it, and how hot not only he looked, but how they both probably looked doing it.

Sakura felt hot on her head, like her head was in a box of suffocating gas. And her sight blurred, seeing a clear picture of Sasuke until all she saw was just a figure in front of her.

And she then suddenly saw all black, as she passed out.