Chapter 5- The Party & The After Party

The weekend came by in a blur. It was Saturday, a bright day. The sun was peaking out of the small white clouds, the temperature was cooling. Gerard had been over at Frank's house with Ray. I guess the party plan made it out of the conversation. Franks parents were gone and the only person who was home was the maid, but she didn't speak english, so she had no clue what they were doing.

"Dude, this party is going to be amazing." Ray laughed, sitting by the pool.

Frank nodded at him, using the phone in the patio, talking to someone. Gerard sat with his legs propped up on the table, reading through a magazine. He overheard Frank on the phone, the man on the phone sounded older, maybe in his late twenties. But Frank was asking him to bring alcohol, which of course, was normal for a teen party at a big ass house.

The party had been set from 9PM to the morning. The only thing Frank had to worry about was the family valuables which were going to be set in the office, and the only people who had a key was Frank and his dad. But other than that, this house was party safe. 3 stories of rooms and bathrooms. 13 bedrooms to be exact. The house was set on a good 14 acres, no cattle, just neatly cut grass and tall fencing.

Hours passed, the house was basically empty, other than Gerard, Frank, and Ray, who were all upstairs playing video games in the game room. It was around 5PM, the sun was setting and the temperature had gone down. The pink and orange colors from the sky were peaking in through the game room windows, making a beautiful lighting throughout the room. They were busy playing Street Fighter until the doorbell had been rung, it echoed through the entire house, making Frank startled a bit, causing him to stand up.

"I'll be back." He sighed, leaving the room.

Frank walked down the stairs to the foyer. Opening the door for his uncle, who had offered the grace of buying Frank alcohol for the party. He had 3 big boxes full of different bottles and cans of liquor. Franks face lit up.

"Here you go dude. Don't get too crazy." His uncle stood in the doorway after setting the boxes down in the foyer.

"Thanks man. You know you can stay if you want. More the merrier." Frank chuckled a bit.

His uncle thought for a second. "Well, I mean, I don't really have anything to do tonight.. what the hell, why not." His uncle smiled, slightly patting Franks shoulder.

Frank laughed, opening the door more to let his uncle in. He walked in, grabbing the boxes and setting them on the table in the middle of the foyer.

"Make your self at home, Jax. Me and my friends are upstairs playing Street Fighter if you wanna join in." Frank said, walking over to the staircase.

"Sure man. I will destroy you all in Street Fighter. I'm literally a boss at that game." Jax laughed.

Frank just rolled his eyes "Oh whatever."

The sun had set. There was music blasting throughout the house, people filled from top to the bottom of the home. Teens and adults, and police wouldn't even bother to show up because parties like this were usual for the Iero family, but mostly more adults than adolescents. Frank had been chilling with some girls near the pool, using his flirtatious charm on them. Making them think they were gonna get some, but good god were those girls wrong.

"You know, you should throw more parties like this! I'd love to see you more" A black haired girl spoke up to Frank, looking at him with lustful eyes.

"Maybe I will" Frank winked, making the girl blush.

Gerard and Ray were having some conversation with a group of girls in the pool house, seeming as that was the only place where there wasn't a billion people.