Chapter 64: Blissful Motivation

Start from the beginning

The sound of the thick headboard began beating against the nearby wall much as it had at the roadside motel but the bed had been much more up-to-date and the bedsprings weren't worn enough to cause much noise. The sheets were thicker as well as the comforter and pillows as Dean managed to push quite a few of them out of the way in the wake of his thin pale frame being jolted along the fancy bedding.

Ken towered above Dean's slim frame and his frequent passionate kisses were rough in junction with his desperate pumping between the mewling lad's pasty thighs intensifying their mutual sensation and sweat as their act continued. They had not been of the mind to keep track of time as Ken's larger body flexed between Dean's thighs.

The handsome younger lad had found it quite comforting to have sex with Ken in this current position as he could see the expression on his face and found himself getting lost in the blazing heat behind the older man's dark lust lust-filled eyes. He had wondered if the older man had truly been aware of the hold he had on him, when something so much as his deep baritone voice and rough touch of his hand could instantly make the lad coat the older man's thick cock which happened more often than not.

Ken smirked once more as the older man leaned his head down and nibbled at Dean's neck kissing and licking it as the lad moaned in the wake of his continued thrusting. Both of their bodies had been glistening from sweat in the wake of their collective efforts making their respective locks of hair stick to their foreheads as their act continued.

"Fuck...." hissed Ken still thrusting inside the moaning lad as the bed continued to rock as their romp continued. "Daddy loves this tight pussy baby."

Dean arched his body beneath Ken's as his cock spurted coating both of their exposed bellies once more. He hardly had time to catch his breath before another wave hit and he once more coated the older man's thick appendage making Ken all the more eager to obtain a release of his own.

"You're so fucking hot when you cum baby," growled Ken still pummeling Dean's tightness for all he was worth.

The lad attempted to wrap his legs around Ken's body pulling him in closer and causing his cock to sink deeper in the wake of his thrusts. Ken felt the closeness of his release and the new angle as he pinned Dean's wrists above his head while still pumping into his heated hidden sex.

All manner of sensation filled Dean's young body as Ken continued to give him everything he'd been begging for as he gripped the older man and ran his fingernails down his back which had done little to deter Ken's pace and mutual need for release.

Ken growled as he captured the moaning lad's mouth in another series of heated kisses while still pummeling his sodden sex. He felt better than he expected making their union all the more intense as Dean whimpered after breaking away from the kiss to gasp for air.

"Fuck me..." he whimpered losing himself in the further building sensations that Ken's thick cock had been causing in him.

"Can't get enough of Daddy pumping this tight pussy?" asked Ken as he groaned into Dean's mouth feeling the tight inner ward clenching once more getting the better of them both.

Blissful tears began to stream down the supple pale cheeks of the still whimpering lad as he found himself overwhelmed with sensation and relative happiness as Ken continued to pump into him. He'd gone from living out on the streets and lingering in an abandoned building only for Ken to bring him to a real home and unlike the bastards that used Dean's body and hurt him, Ken had only been attempting to care for him, their romps mutually beneficial as they spent more and more time together with Dean slowly becoming completely enamored with the older man.

Dean had never felt so safe and so good before and as a result, he couldn't keep his rampant feelings from getting the better of him.

Ken groaned as his final deep thrust signaled the end of their act as his release ripped through him and coated Dean's already slick depths with a good deal more than usual. He kissed the younger lad while panting from a loss of breath before nearly collapsing on top of him. His thick cock still pulsed as his dark eyes met those of the equally spent and sweaty lad.

"I-I love you." Dean blurted without being able to take it back, his fear of Ken's reaction and overwhelming emotions were at war with any form of good sense.

Ken did not know what to say at that moment staring into Dean's misty blue eyes for a few moments before composing himself.

"Well, I gotta say that...I wasn't expecting," he admitted.

Dean had been fearful once more of what Ken would say or if he'd hurt him now that he had known how the lad felt about him.

Ken slowly kissed Dean's lips and looked down into his eyes.

"Listen, had I been capable of reciprocating I would in a heartbeat, but you and I both know that it was a heat of the moment kind of thing and I'm much too fucked up for emotional connection, you still got a real shot at true love and I won't be the one to stand in the way of that," said Ken evenly. "But we have an arrangement no strings remember?"

Dean suddenly recalled that had been the stipulation for Ken's arrangement. He felt a bit embarrassed that he'd been so blatant with his feelings, especially when he and Ken had hardly known each other outside of casual sex.

"Hey...don't...look it was bound to happen at some point, such is the price one pays for spectacular sex, don't go making a big deal out of it you got caught up in the moment, and last I recall I'm the first and only one to fuck your tight pussy and that kind of weight brings a lot of feelings into the equation...just...don't read too much into it," said Ken getting everything off his chest. "I know you're still new to this level of fucking so I won't hold it against ya so long as you don't hold it against me for not reciprocating...there ain't nothin' wrong with you it's just what happens when the fucking gets to be too good."

Dean sighed unsure what to say to that but he had felt a bit better. His comment was in fact due to their act and all of the overwhelming sensations moving through his young body because of Ken's prowess and thick cock. He could hardly be blamed for what came out of his mouth in reaction to all of that.

Ken rolled onto his side of the bed when he gathered that Dean had been a bit calmer than before. The blue-eyed lad simply lay on his side with his pale ass facing Ken who rolled his eyes and pulled him close until he'd been near on spooning the lad.

"I'm sorry that I can't give you that baby, but anything else and I'm your man," said Ken in Dean's ear as he slowly rubbed his free hand along the lad's exposed thigh and pale ass. "I will admit that you've got some of the best pussy I've had in a long while."

Dean rolled his eyes at Ken's vulgar comment. Not even in a serious moment could he resist being a perv.

"Bastard," he muttered coming around. "Leave it to you to be a dirty horndog."

"Who says that's a bad thing?" asked Ken with an arched brow as Dean turned to face him.

They shared another series of kisses as it appeared that Dean had been at ease. Both seemed to like the idea of lounging in bed for a while simply enjoying each other's company as Ken pulled Dean closer to him while they continued to indulge in slow frequent kisses in the wake of their latest romp.