"Percy's birthday?"

She gave a slight smile, "Well, maybe, but no. He's not why I remember." She flipped to a different page in the binder. This set of pictures had many more people, they varied in size, shape, age, and looks.

"Which cabin is that?"

"Cabin 11, Hermes. He's the god of travelers, among other things, so not all of these kids were his, they just weren't claimed yet."

"Oh, wait... Wasn't there someone from that cabin important during the in - "

"Don't just call it an incident, I fought in it... It was a war. And yes," She pointed to two different pictures of a tall boy with a scar running down his face, "Luke Castellan."

"Why'd his hair change color?" I asked, looking between the two pictures

"He had some brothers, the Stolls, they managed to prank him by bleaching his hair at night. I will never know how they weren't caught, but he walked out of the cabin that morning not even knowing until I pointed it out." She said, smiling at the memory. But then she closed the binder and put it away, her smile falling. "However, when... Zeus's father... awakened, this guy, a kid, really, a son of Nemesis... He joined the Titan Lord, and Luke died fighting against them. He died saving Percy and I."

"You cared for him?"

"Yeah, but that's in the past. Are you going to the party tonight?"

"What party?"

"Zeus is throwing it, one of those, 'Let's have a party because I'm the king and I said so' parties." She said I noticed now that she seemed tired.

"Why do you sound so tired?"

"Hm? Oh, long day. There was running into you, a bunch of drama with Percy, and I just returned from Camp Half-Blood and Manhattan."

"Why were you there?"

"I went to visit one of my brothers. Malcolm, he's just a few months older than me, he was one of my best friends and favorite siblings when I was at camp."

"Do you have a picture of him in your little scrapbook?"

"It is a memory binder, thank you. And yes, I do, but you don't get to see it." She said as she started walking toward the door.

"Why not?" I asked, following her.

"He's my favorite brother, I'm not just letting anyone see pictures of him. Anyhow, are you going to the party?"

"I suppose I will. But why are you if you're tired?"

"I have to." She said.

"Why?" I asked, we walked out the door and she closed it behind us.

"My mother doesn't do parties, but Zeus would be offended if she didn't at least send a representative." She explained as we started walking up a pathway.

"Ugh, the gods are so weird."

"We're not all bad, I hope." A female voice said behind us.

Both of us jumped a bit, Annabeth looked far more awake because of the scare. We turned around and saw that it was Hestia.

"She didn't mean you, Lady Hestia, you're great," Annabeth said. She seemed relieved upon seeing who it was, I guess she'd had a few decent interactions with Hestia.

"Why thank you, Annabeth. Who's your friend?" She asked, looking at me.

"I'm Piper, I'm Aphrodite's daughter."

"Mhm, so, are you two..?"

"What?" Annabeth asked, genuinely confused.

"What? Oh, no, we've only just met today."

Annabeth caught on to what Hestia had suggested, her eyes widened a bit and she laughed awkwardly, "No, heh, no. No."

"Hm, okay, well, have fun at the party." She said, turning to a different path.

We walked in silence the rest of the way to Zeus's party.