10

Jeonghan pov:

I went to the washroom and splashed my face with the water " what is wrong with me why can't i get that incident out of my head ".

I was talking to myself when i heard someone entering the washroom surprisingly it was joshua i tried to remain as normal as possible.

"You will get punished if someone saw that" He said while washing his hand .

"What?"

I'm talking about that he said while pointing toward my neck

I immediately looked at the mirror "oh I'm so doomed"

Joshua pov:

"Don't worry i wouldn't tell anyone just cover it"

As i was about to leave when he suddenly said "Wait can you plz help me in covering this i can't do makeup"

As if it wasn't hurting enough he asked me to cover it come on shua deny it.

"Please" he said while looking at me with those puppy eyes.

"Sure" oh I'm such a loser and an idiot for agreeing.

I can't believe I'm here helping my crush in covering his hickey which idk where he got from. Wow just wow how more worst can this get.

Jeonghan pov:

He was so focused in doing my makeup while i was busy in admiring him "Was he always this handsome?"

For some reasons my heart was beating very fast definitely not because he was so close to me that i can feel his breathe on my neck.

Without thinking i ended up saying "can i kiss you?"

"Excuse me?" Shua ask shocked.

Since i already made a mistake why don't just face it. "I said can i kiss you ?" I asked again this looking straight at him.

"But you already have boyfriend ? Wdym?"

"I don't care"

Joshua was annoyed he angrily replied. "You might don't care but i do I'm not your toy to play with, at first i thought they were rumours but you really are a playboy! Never ever talk to me again our friendship is over from today." And he left.

"Wait no-"

"Jeonghan?" I snapped out as soon as i heard shua's voice was that a dream thank god.

"Uh yes shua?"

Joshua pov:

"It's done" i said while gesturing him to look at the mirror to see the final result.

"Oh you are pretty good at it thank you so much" jeonghan said while showing his smile.

Oh how i will do anything for him just to see this smile "Behave you idiot don't forget he already have a boyfriend" i scolded myself in my mind.

"Let's go" jeonghan said.

"To where?" I asked confused

"It's lunch aren't you hungry?"

"Yes i am let's go"

Jeonghan pov:

After the recess i went to s.coups "Hey can i talk to you for a minute."

"Yeah sure tell me what happened?"

"Let's break up"

To be continued...
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry but jeonghan needs to be with shua so s.coups you can be with me instead ;p