7

I woke up when sunlight hit my face i saw the time and realised i was one hour late so I decided to skip school for today and went to sleep again.

I woke up at 11 am by the sound of my phone ringing i picked it up. "Hello who is there" i said in sleepy tone.

"Hyung it's me jun."

" Hey when did you went home and why didn't you woke me up?"

"I left early in the morning i tried waking you up but you didn't woke up so i thought you must be tired"

"Anyways did anything happened at school?"

"Nothing special oh wait i remember vernon invited everyone for his birthday party tonight"

"I don't feel like going to a party"

"Oh come on hyung I don't want to listen to any of these excuses you are coming to party and that's final "

"You are so stubborn ok fine"

"Yayy thank you hyung see you at the party then bye"

Jeonghan pov:

As soon as i reached the party i saw s.coups was talking with my friends i waved at them and went there.

"Did you guys already wished vernon happy birthday?" I asked them.

"No we were waiting for you let's go altogether" s.coups replied.

So we went to vernon wished him birthday and talked to him for a while soon we also met jun and the8 there.

"Hey jun is joshua not coming?" I asked him since he was nowhere to be seen.

"He must be on his way- oh look there he is" jun said while pointing at the door.

"As my eyes landed on him i was totally mesmerized cuz he was looking absolutely gorgeous"

I looked away when i realised i was staring for way too long "Yoon jeonghan what was that what is wrong with you" i scolded my self in my mind.

"Hey let's go on dance floor" hoshi said cheerfully.

"You guys go i will just sit there" Joshua said and went away.

Joshua pov:

I was just sitting on sofa and drinking "aish why did i even came here i was so happy laying on my bed ugh it's all cuz of jun"

I was just having some drink and watching my friends dancing when my eyes landed on one pair which made my blood boil for some reason.

Jeonghan and s.coups were dancing together and when i saw s.coups hand on jeonghan waist it made me so annoyed.

"Bring me two more bottles of soju now!!" i ordered one waiter.

Since I don't drink alcohol that often the bitter taste of it was burning my throat but I didn't care and kept on drinking since my heart was burning more right now.

To be continued....
.
.
.
.
.
.
I didn't expected anyone to read my story but then i saw one comment asking me for update it really motivated me so here you go enjoy.