"Fighting is rhythm. There is a music, there is a meter, there is a pattern. Let that rhythm beat within you. Again." Elijah says, and I throw another punch, but he blocks it. I throw three different punches, but he blocks all three of them, again. I try to kick him, but he steps aside. I have an idea. I'll fight him in the direction of the wall. I try to punch him again, but he blocks, again. "And then, once you've established your cadence..." I withdraw my arm and I push him against the wall, using my arm so that he stays there. "You change the key." I finish his sentence.

"Very nice. Now, go for the heart" He says, and I hesitate. "None of this means anything if you cannot make the kill." Elijah says. "What if I can't do it." I say and I let him go. "You will, to survive." He says as he puts my arm back. "Now go for the heart." He says and I look him in the eye. Nope I'm not doing this. "I'm not gonna rip your heart out Elijah." I say as I let him go. "Why not? It's not like you can kill me." He says. "Still, I'm not gonna do it." I say and I leave the garden.

I grab my purse and my phone. I put on my jacket and I check my hair in the mirror. Nik enters the living room. "I talked to Marcel, and it weren't his vampires who attacked you. The rule is you can only feed on tourists, and since we're the guests of honor, they can't feed on you." He says. "Oh wow that's just great, I'm in a city of vampires, but they won't feed on me. But now there are more vampires, not from this city, who can feed on me." I say as I walk past Nik. "Where are you going?" Nik asks. "Out." I say and I leave the house. Living in a house with just men is driving me crazy, where is Rebekah when you need her? 

I enter Rousseau's and I take a seat at the bar. It's very quiet at this moment. "Hey Emilia." I hear and I look up. "Oh hey Cami, I didn't know you were in today." I say. "Extra shift, I'm almost finished." She says. "So what are you doing here? You look annoyed." She says as she pours me a drink and hands it to me. "Thanks. Well yeah I am annoyed." I say. I wanted to tell her about yesterday, but then I realize she doesn't know about this super natural stuff. Well, not really anyway. "Wanna talk about?" She asks. 

"Okay so I've been living with Nik and his brother, Elijah, since I was fourteen." I say and Cami nods. "Yea Klaus told me about it, that you lived with them, and that you were his sister and best friend." She says and I nod. "Yea exactly, anyway I lived with them my whole life. But now there is this thing with his brother. It's a complicated story, and Nik doesn't know about it." I say. "Love problems?" She says laughing and I nod. 

Cami finished her shift, and we talked a little more. It's probably time to go home, because it's almost eight o'clock. "You know it's really nice to finally have a girl I can talk to. Their sister, Rebekah, isn't with us, and being in a house with just the two of them is driving me crazy." I say and Cami laughs. "I can image." She responds. "It was really nice talking to you Cmi, I'll see you around." I say and I smile at her. "Yea it was. I'll see you, bye Emilia." She says and I leave.

I enter the living room, where Elijah and Nik are having a conversation. "Oh look who's there. You enjoyed another one of your adventures?" Nik asks with a grin on his face. "Yes I did." I say as I pour myself a drink. I take a sip of my drink and the two of them stare at me. "What?" I ask. "Are you going to inform us about your adventure or not?" Nik asks. "Jeez Nik, I'm not fifteen anymore. I'm an adult, I was going out, that's it." I say as I take a seat on a chair.

 Nik laughs. "You were going out alone? Don't tell me you went to see Marcel again, because that's useless." he says and I roll my eyes. "No I wasn't, but being in a house with you two is driving me crazy, so I went to Rousseau's. I hung out with Cami, because there finally was a girl to hang out with." I say annoyed as I get up from my chair. "You were with Camille?" Nik asks. "Yea, don't worry I didn't tell her about the whole super natural stuff. It's better if she doesn't know, she doesn't need to get involved in the Mikaelson world." I say and I leave the living room.