New Orleans (present day)

I unpack some more boxes. I fold my clothes and put it in a drawer. Nik and I live in New Orleans now, in some old mansion. It's huge, but it's really boring when you're all alone. I sit on my bed and I open my nightstand to put my diary in it, when I see it. The box. I grab the box and I sit on my bed. I open it and I just look at it for a couple of seconds. I take the heart locket out of the tiny box and I look at it. I walk over to the mirror and I put it around my neck. This is the first time I tried it on. I love it, it's beautiful. I think about it for a second, and I decide to wear it. It's a gift after all.

The reason we moved to New Orleans is because of the witch business. So the people who kidnapped me, were the witches from the French quarter. They want something from Nik, I have no idea what, but they used me as leverage. They knew about my secret, that I'm a siphon witch and a werewolf. I think a lot of people know by now, but usually I keep me being a werewolf and one of the most powerful witches a secret. Anyway, they threatened to tell my secret, so that everyone will try to kill me. I was like, you backstabbing bitches, I'm a witch you know? I have nothing to with this. But Nik just threatened them back, and said that I wouldn't be killed with him on my side.

I didn't understand why the super natural creatures would try to kill my anyway. But turns out, that according to one of those many (stupid) prophecies, that's I'm destined to destroy the super natural world. Well I don't know, but that wasn't exactly something on my grocery list, I mean I'm in the super natural world myself. Which means I would die too. Anyway we left but stayed in New Orleans, because they still won't leave Nik alone.

I enter the living room and I see Nik texting. "So, what are we going to do today?" I ask. "Well you can stay here and do whatever you want, while I go and take care of some business." He responds and he smiles. "For real? You're gonna leave me all alone, all night long? What am I supposed to do?" I ask. "I don't know love. You figure it out, I'm gonna go. Bye." Nik says and he leaves the room.

I'm dancing in the living room with my Spotify list on the highest volume. I'm thirsty. I stop the music and I go to the kitchen to get a glass of water. The doorbell rings. Yes! My food is here. I open the door and I take the bag. I give him some money and I close the door. I ordered Chinese, since I'm alone anyway. After a while I'm done eating, and I'm super bored. What am I going to do? Wait. I have an idea.

I'm play backing I love it from Icona Pop while straightening my hair. "I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone, I crashed my car into a bridge, I watched, I let it burn..."  I do my lashes, put on some blush and some lipgloss. I walk over to the mirror in my room and I check my outfit. Perfect! I only need some heels, and then I'm done.

The outfit:

I grab my handbag and the car keys and I close the door

I grab my handbag and the car keys and I close the door. If I'm too drunk, I'll just call Nik to pick me up. I park the car and I walk over to the bar where the party is. "Hey Cami." I say as I enter the bar. "Hey Emilia." She says and she smiles. I order a cocktail, it's time to have fun. Cami hands me the drink. "Nice necklace." She says as she points to the heart locket I got from Elijah. "Thanks." I say, I forgot I was wearing it.