Emilia Jones

Emilia Jones vibes:

Emilia is the last Jones (siphon) witch to exist

Emilia is the last Jones (siphon) witch to exist. There are lots of prophecies about her and her powers. She appears to be one of the most powerful creatures on Earth. Her parents died when she was thirteen years old, just when she found out that she was a witch. She always had the feeling she was different, but she didn't know it ran in the family. After her parents died she found an abandoned little cottage at the end of a forest. She has lived there until she was fourteen years old, until the day that she met Elijah Mikaelson. After she figured out how to control her magic, other super natural creatures discovered that she was the last Jones witch. A lot of people wanted her dead, and she didn't know why. Elijah saved her that day, if it wasn't for him she would've died. Since then she lived with Elijah and Klaus, who became her best friend. The reason the Mikaelsons saved the last Jones witch, is because they knew the first. One of the prophecies is about the first and last Jones witch. The last Jones witch would be the doppelgänger of the first Jones witch, and their personalities would be alike. Which was true, and that explained why Klaus became her best friend. Even though the doppelgängers have a lot of similarities, they're still so different from each other. 

Turns out Emilia is not just a witch, she's also a werewolf. Her mother was a witch and her father was a werewolf. Tho Emilia has the strength of a werewolf, she doesn't actually turn because she hasn't triggered the curse. Emilia might be one of the most powerful creature ever to exist, but she doesn't always like it. She loves being a witch and she is happy that she can protect herself, but all she ever wanted was a normal life. To live with her parents, to just experience high school and all the events that go with it. Sometimes it felt like she was a normal teenager, the days that she would just stay in bed and watch tv, or when she would go out to a bar and party. The fun didn't last long tho, there were always people who were following them. She moved from time to time, but she knew she was safe as long as she was with Elijah and Klaus. The last place they ended up was Mystic Falls, because Klaus wanted to awaken his werewolf side. She thought Mystic Falls was a lot of trouble, until she sees what New Orleans is like.

                                                                             ꧁༺  ༻꧂

Hey guys! So this is not an actual chapter, I just wanted to give you guys some insight on Emilia's life. Just some information about her background and how she got involved with the Mikaelsons. I just wanted to say that some events will (obviously) change, so that the plot makes sense. For example Hayley and Elijah, yeah that's not happening. Anyway I'm really excited about this book and I hope you guys are too. Okay that was it for now, bye!

PS: Any ideas for Emilia's and Elijah's ship name??