6 months ago

Dear diary,

Yesterday was the debutante ball, and it was so much fun. I'm happy Caroline was able to get a spot for me. Anyways yesterday was amazing. I absolutely loved my dress! Elijah was my escort, because I couldn't find a date. How pathetic, but at least he leaves a good impression. It was amazing though, the dance went super great. Caroline won the title of Miss Mystic Falls, and she definitely deserved it. Even though I didn't win, I was so happy that I was able to do this. For once I felt like a normal teenager, and I loved it. I just could forget about all the problems and danger, and I could just have a day of fun. That was fantastic.

I close my diary and I put it in my drawer. I used to write everyday, now I just do it sometimes because I can't find the time to write in it. But occasionally I write in it, and just write about my thoughts and special events. I open my closet to see what I can wear today. I grab a pair of jeans and a bordeaux red top. I quickly put my hair in bun and I go downstairs.

I enter the kitchen and I open the fridge, I really need some caffeine. "Look at that, sleeping beauty is awake." Nik says as he enters the kitchen with a smirk on his face. "Very funny Nik." I say sarcastically. "As I recall you're a thousand year old vampire who doesn't need sleep, and I'm not." I say and I give him a sarcastic smile. He lets out a small chuckle. "Now now love, no need for an attitude. Lighten up a bit, we have a wonderful mission for today." He says with a smirk on his face. "Wow it makes me so happy to hear that." I say sarcastically, as I grab an iced coffee from the fridge. 

"Is there any chance this mission involves a particular Petrova doppelgänger?" I ask and I take a sip of my iced coffee. "Well yes and no. We have a little meeting to make some arrangements." Nik responds. "Wow how exciting." I say and I leave the kitchen, as Nik follows me. "So how late and where is this meeting?" "At the Salvatore house, but there isn't an exact time." He says. "Not an exact time? What kind of meeting is that?" I ask. "The kind of meeting they don't know about and we just show up and surprise them." Nik says as he shrugs his shoulders. "Really Nik? I have one hell of a hangover from yesterday, and your plan is to go over to the Salvatore house and make some threats?" Nik is silent for a moment as if he is thinking about an answer. "Yeah pretty much." He says as he shrugs his shoulders and leaves the room, leaving me behind.

I walk towards the mirror and I check my make-up. This concealer really is a live saver, because those eye bags looked like I hadn't slept in weeks. "Ready to go love?" Nik asks as he enters the room. "Yea, let me just grab my jacket." I say as I walk over to the coat rack. I put on my black leather jacket and I grab the car keys. "I'm driving." I say as I open the car door and get inside of the car. I don't officially have my drivers license, but Elijah and Nik taught me. Now I'm a better driver than them, and if a cop will stop us and ask for my license and registration, Nik will just compel them. So it's fine.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

"Hello dear friends." Nik says with a smirk on his face, as he storms into the Salvatore living room. "What the hell are you doing here?" Damon asks as he turns around with a glass of bourbon in his hand. Stefan turns around and gets up from the couch to face us. I give him a small smile. He never did anything to me, and honestly I don't really have a problem with him.  Damon on the other hand, I find rather annoying. 

"No need to be rude, friend." Nik says as he wals further into the living room. "What do you want Klaus?" Stefan asks annoyed. "What's with the rush, do you guys have some place to be?" Nik responds. "No, but we don't feel like spending our time with you and your little witch friend." Damon says with a sarcastic smile on his face. "I have a name, you know?" I say as I roll my eyes at him. 

"Is there a point in this conversation" Stefan asks. "Yes dear Stefan, there is. Thanks for asking." "So you want me to leave Mystic Falls, and I will. If you give me the doppelgänger." "No way in hell." Damon responds. "I don't see why not. You'll be able to just keep living and be happily ever after, and I can make more hybrids with her blood. Win win situation." Nik says. "No it's not happening." Stefan says.