CHAPTER 15

AUTHOR POV.

As Shivi tell Lavanya that Urmila's illness was just an act. She felt relieved that her mother is fit and fine. She also wants to know why her mother put this act and she know her mother really well that her mother never like to make anyone worried about anything and especially about her health. So, want to know the matter.

As she enters the house after ear dropping what Shivi was saying to her handsome prince and Lavanya was shocked that Shivi was really consoling someone other than her. As she knows that if her father and mother both cry Infront of her she never consoled them properly she just says them to calm down, but she never consoles both of them like she consoles Lavanya but seems like her list has change now their one more person in the list. (It's ok Lavanya we are with you)

Lavanya is thinking all this, but her chain of thoughts come to an end, when she heard the laughing voice of her dear family. As she was expecting a different scenarios as whole family is serious about Urmila health as in past, she had experienced several health issues and also got operated twice as she had stone in her stomach and bladder. So, she was expecting that her brother and father might be scolding her for putting an act about her health as Urmila is not a good actress to continue her drama for a long time, but she is saying, and totally different scenario and she is standing on the entrance of dinner room and freeze on her spot. She can clearly see dry tears on her mother and brother face but what shocks her is that her brother is sitting on the floor the men who always deny sitting on mat or ground and he is the one who is so conscious about his attires specially his office attires. You don't even let torture suits and now look at him did anyone can say that he is the same man, look at him he is setting on the floor like a gorilla and laughing like a monkey.

Lavanya observes each and every member certain arrangement in the dinner room and they all are laughing like a Maniac without caring about the world.

Lavanya feels a presence behind her, and she know who it is. She still doesn't understand why this man is standing inside the house and working like a king (if Lavanya knows he is the real soon to be king.) like he owns this house.

Lavanya become confused when she sees the reaction of a family like a second before they all are laughing like a Maniac and now look at their faces. Their faces become pale like they show some ghost, but I see no that neither she nor Shivi and her handsome Prince looking like a ghost. In fact, handsome friends are looking really like a prince then why they all are looking at their direction and most importantly why all of their faces color drained out.

See wait patiently for their next move which can help her understanding the situation. Vansh straight away hurriedly stand up from the floor and he started adjusting his clothes and start smiling awkwardly while looking at handsome Prince then she turned to look at her brother but handsome Prince still have same expression but her whole family body language, facial expression, attitude whole thing change drastically after they saw handsome Prince but she still can't understand anything is trying her best to proceed think what is going on.

LAVANYA POV

I am feeling like I am an alien, or they all are aliens, and they all are talking, and their alien language and I am not able to understand their alien language.

After they all stand properly and adjust themselves. My father and brother come forward to slightly Bow in front of Mr. handsome and greets him-
"Good morning Hukum "just line made me shock and confused at a same time. Now I am hell a confused. 'WHAT THE F*** IS GOING AND MY HOUSE' my mind scream loudly and my faces still showing confusion. Why my father and brother calling him Hukam is he the prince of somewhere.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WAIT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Something strikes in my mind and after realizing that my mouth touches the ground.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. LIKE, WHAT IS THE PRINCE OF RAJASTHAN DOING IN OUR HOUSE.